hobbit monitor
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: highly annoymous proxy does work?

Unregistered Guest

highly annoymous proxy does work?

Can others locate my physical IP address by some ways when I browse the internet through a highly annoymous proxy? If can't , does it mean that I was completely safe (hide myself) under any situations when I use a high anonymity proxy.? and is it necessary to use multi-anomymity proxies? Thanks.

Merry X'mas ;-)

hi,

they claim they are highly anonymous,we cant know for sure.So its better to chain proxies. Even this doesnt guarantee total anonimity,if some one does a subpoena on them.

Merry X-mas

Regards Data.

This is true .. depending on the geographical location of the proxy on the globe. Just a little pointer, do a tracert or traceroute to your proxy and find ones outside North America for sure. A country such as New Zealand would be ideal, due to the lack of co - operation they are willing to put in. This will bring your trail to a road block. This still doesn't mean you are *00% anon. Something to keep in mind, and never never trust * proxy if your anomity is important. One proxy keeps you anon from the general public, thats about it. I personally like to use public locations on top of using a proxies when i am reading about somthing i shouldnt be. This isnt fool proof either as the sites you visit during your travels down the information highway may reveal personal info such as your email address when you logged in to check it, a **** site etc. Anyhow, paranoia will destroy ya. see ya.
    Every Solution Breeds New Problems. ( Unknown Author )

Unregistered Guest
    What about my ISP. Can they see all the action? I'm using dial-up.

Unregistered Guest
    Proxy chains is the way ( but its hard to find them)
    Chains using Cgi proxies is the easier way ( some of them are anon).

Please also remember about some tips:
    *. In Windoze rename telnet.exe to eg. telelenet.exe (cause some website can redirect you by use of simple [iframe] to their telnet server to log your true IP )

2. Always check if your browser has HTTPS anon proxy ON ( some high anon proxies support HTTPS). It is very important because very offen websites redirect you to [url]https://..........[/url] and they have your true IP logged !!! .

Pawel (PL)

Unregistered Guest
    Is there a way to get anonymous on mac os *.*?

even under a H.A.P. i get an alert from my browser indicating,

thx.

Unregistered Guest
    Is there a way to get anonymous on mac os *.*?

even under a H.A.P. i get an alert from my browser indicating, 'You are submitting a form that is not secure. The information can be read while in transit,' as I send you this.

Yes I know I can turn it off in 'Prefs.' But that doesn't change the fact that the form is not secure.

I can't get any tunnel proxies to work if that is a solution, nor can I get any Socks proxies going. I make sure I have the right ports entered and all that but nobody ever seems to be home.

I've lurked these pages for a couple years now but very little mac info.
    alt.2600 is primarily Unix and NT
    Even alt.hackintosh is predominantly osX these days.

Crippled Dinosaur?

thx.

Unregistered Guest
    oops......pardon my [ENTER] button.....

Unregistered Guest
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    What about my ISP. Can they see all the action? I'm using dial-up.
    yes your ISP knows what you're doing..the U.S government tapped a device called black box to all ISP to monitor all activities.

Unregistered Guest
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    yes your ISP knows what you're doing..the U.S government tapped a device called black box to all ISP to monitor all activities.
    HaHa, you really think thats in place. what a crock of $%^&, if that were the case every isp would have the networking info for this " black box " and employees would leak the information out, and it would get the crap pounded out of it. If it were in place, you wouldnt know about it, it would be a comman lvl * rotuer duplicating the trafic for analization. Now I still believe that "big brother" has there eyes open. Try running a tracert to google.com from the East and West cost of North America, and maybe say over in the UK. You will find one common pass through. Washington. Hmmm, could your Black Box be the gov. taging ips to google searches?

Regards,

Closure

shahab Guest

Thumbs down lol are you ok ?

Originally posted by DATA
    hi,

they claim they are highly anonymous,we cant know for sure.So its better to chain proxies. Even this doesnt guarantee total anonimity,if some one does a subpoena on them.

Merry X-mas

Regards Data.
    it seems that ur not ok ? what is that mean that we cant know for sure ? ... it is the most easiest way to test ur ip address in a website like [url]www.stayinvible.com[/url] and it will soon clear if they are hi anon or not .... dont post cock and bull stories please

Unregistered Guest
    hi,

I beleive you remember Java Anon Proxy.

You can read how JAP was back doored,in the url below.

[url]http://theregister.co.uk/content/55/*2450.html[/url]

When you test,the anon proxy,it is very difficult to find out if the anon proxy is logging your true ip. If there is a court order to reveal the true ip in the logs, the guys who run the anon proxy have no choice but to give it out.

Data.

by the way,the link is stayinvisible.com

Unregistered Guest
    Read proxy FAQ:
    [url]http://www.freeproxy.ru/en/free_proxy/faq/index.htm[/url]
    Article "Anti-proxy" to know how detect your IP even you use chain of *00 high anonymous proxies

+ Reply to Thread