cacti
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ip address hacked

Unregistered Guest

ip address hacked

hi i have a big problem. some claimed that he has my ip address and threatened to send virus to me. i dont think he was joking
    but , how he get my ip address and is it possible for him to send virus to me?
    so is that means i am vulnerable to virus attacks anytime from that person since he has my ip address?

Ta0 Guest

Wink Who can hack & who Can't

This is an interesting scenario, if you see it from ignoramus's point of view. Just because some dumdass has your IP he cannot hack u until unless u don't have a personal firewall installed in your pc(because if he scans yr machine and it shows vulnerability, then he can hack u from the exploit developed for that vulnerability or plain and simple netbios hack(port ***)or u can surf through Virtual Proxy available on the net and mail through web mail). The only advantage he has is that his hunt for your IP has a nil effort. Whereas if this dumbass has mailed you, then u can also have his IP address from his mail Header.

First of all go for free peronal firewall(zonelab-zone alarm-hunt it in google for it-after u acquire it read the manual properly and intall it).

Unregistered Guest
    as i see it if he was going to send u a virus he is very stupid to brag about it befor he does it.... i think hes just bluffing but dont take my word for it.. he may infact b vert stupid

+ Reply to Thread