zabbix
Closed Thread

Thread: how to send email from others ID

how to send email from others ID

hellow

i want to know is it possible to send email from other's emial ID?? i has been down.. i receive emails from different Companies but using my email address. how is it possible?
    2nd is there any free web hosting service provides Squiral mail or SMTP spoort??

Here is something from our very own moonbat. [url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5880[/url]

Say your gmail ID is [email]meonline@**********[/email] R**; do you know you can send email displaying different email ID using your current Gmail ID (meonline@**********)?

This is possible using custom R*6;fromR*7; option in your Gmail account. This alternate email ID can be any (like @yahoo, @msn etc) provided you verify its ownership by replying to verification email. Here is simple procedure to configure this:

* Sign in Gmail & click on R*7;settingsR*7; at top right part of the screen.
    * Then click on R*6;accountsR*7; tab & check for R*6;Send mail asR*7; option.
    * Click on R*6;add another email addressR*7;.
    * Enter other email address and then proceed to verification window.
    You need to verify ownership of additional email address being added to your Gmail account. Simply click on link received in verification email and you are all set. There is moreR*0;you can set different reply back email ID for emails using additional email ID added to your Gmail account.

For example you have added [email]e2@**********[/email] ID to current gmail account e*@gmail. You can send emails from e*@gmail account with ID labelled as [email]e2@**********[/email] and receive reply back to [email]e*@**********[/email] (provided you mention [email]e*@**********[/email] as reply back ID). Tryout!

P.S. When you are sending with a different R*6;From:R*7; address, your Gmail address will still be included in your email headerR*7;s sender field, to help prevent your mail from being marked as spam. However except Outlook, most email clients donR*7;t display the sender field!
    Last edited by gordo; 01-22-2010 at 06:15 AM.

higfert Guest
    You need to verify ownership of additional email address being added to your Gmail account. Simply click on link received in verification email and you are all set. There is moreR*0;you can set different reply back email ID for emails using additional email ID added to your Gmail account.

For example you have added [email]e2@**********[/email] ID to current gmail account e*@gmail. You can send emails from e*@gmail account with ID labelled as [email]e2@**********[/email] and receive reply back to [email]e*@**********[/email] (provided you mention [email]e*@**********[/email] as reply back ID). Tryout!
    ================
    Last edited by gordo; 01-23-2010 at 07:03 AM.

Closed Thread