server monitoring
Closed Thread

Thread: Best Keylogger Recommendation

Best Keylogger Recommendation

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good keylogger? One that is undetectable by anti-virus and anti-malware. I need it to monitor my boyfriend because I suspect he's cheating on me. He is in the IT field so I need something that is totally undetectable. Please help!!!

Thanks!

Your best bet is eblaster.com

Thanks Gordo! Is eblaster better or Spector? Has anyone used eblaster before?

eblaster and spectorsoft are the same company, different products. The main difference is eblaster emails the reports.With Spector you access the hidden reports on the same comp you are monitoring.

Thanks Gordo! I really appreciate all your help. Do you know if Symantec or Norton anti-virus would be able to detect it?

nenje Guest
    I will tell you a story about something that happened to a friend who goes to school at the University of Wisconsin. She suspected a keylogger on her computer as a gift left by her jealous boyfriend when she broke up with him. A few of us helped her run everything we could get her hands on. She felt comfortable after she ran a couple of the programs and it didn't detect anything. Someone installed their personal copy of this other program on after she kept thinking he was knowing too much. Anyhow, I just called her {just hung up} and she said the program that actually detected it was called Who's Watching Me. I just put it in Google and found it at [url]www.trapware.com[/url] and it has a free trial so you might give it a try. I am downloading it as soon as I get through posting here. You never know especially on campus where the guys can sometimes go to great lengths to check up on ex girlfriends. Anywhere really I guess.

Closed Thread