power admin
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a hacker and can't get rid of him!

I have a hacker and can't get rid of him!

Someone has hacked into every computer I have and stolen files and taken up house-keeping to the degree that sometimes I can't get into my dial-up, because he is in there and my ISP does not let that many users on at once. In one computer, I opened at e-mail with no attachment and in about 5 minutes, my computer crashed. I have hundreds of IP numbers but they are very misleading and I can't get anyone to listen to me. How do I prove that the person I suspect is actually the person who is doing this? I'll take all the help I can get.

Unregistered Guest

(cdawzrd)

perhaps if you told us in more detail what your problem is...

Unregistered Guest

REPLY - "I HAVE A HACKER"

You are mirroring my experience - hacker activity reported to FBI, Secret Service and local authorities withoun result to date. I have logged over *8800 incursions in about a month (many on dial-up to slow the idiot down. i have been *****ing this clown for 6 months and have archived about a dozen hard drives with record of his activity for law enfocement use, if anyone is interested. The current Mcafee firewall (V6 ) does a good job of detecting and archiving hacker activity, but the Ip-ban mechanism is readily defeated by this hacker (he "un-bans" banned Ip's at will)
    Your description of Denial of Service occured here with MSN - dsame scenario. Hacker was posting *000+ KB files on the MSN screen name I lost access to, in what appeared to be a webpage complete with image regions, but no text was discernible to WinXp (some odd form of HTML ?? requiring an attachemnt reader type of program to decode. HAcker files occupied perhaps 50 % of a 50 Mb email region until deleted.
    Hacker is sending virii (over a dozen types identified to date including MyDoom and Netsky in several variants & close to the date of public knowledge of the particular infection, so he is close to the authors of the virii) using my email addresses, but the email is not visible as having been sent from my machine and email legitimately sent by me does NOT contain any virus code (curious eh).
    Hacker seems to sense any attempt to read email on AOL and to a lesser extent MSN and has used Microsoft computers in Vancouver, Wa to probe my machine on weekends (Microsoft is awa re and hunting).

Routers, Antivirus / Firewalls, XPupdates pose little impediment, as he will do an end-run around any protection in less than * hours.
    This guy is potentially quite destructive and dangerous (no kid and with potential stealth comm abilities) and in need of law enforcement action to aprehend and prosecute asap.
    These events occur 24/7 and appear to have a "human element" behind the key***rd - as evidenced by delays and hesitations typical of someone in thought. At log-in, there is a variable delay - usually about 40 seconds, but can go to 2-* minutes, indicative of an alarm and response scenario (?). Just an observation
    Anybody with a similar plight - the apparent place to report is the Secret Service, as they have a 7 page form that can be dowloaded, filled in and faxed to them as a report mechanism
    I strongly s***est all affected do so in rapid fashion.

[email]tjbruckner@aol.com[/email] and [email]tjbruckner@msn.com[/email]

Available to law enforcement 24/7

just a man Guest

Unhappy HEY I HAVE SAME PROBLEM!

Hey my name is Nick.I have same problem as you man!My PC was under hackers attack too much times - especially by viruses.ALL MY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS WAS STOLEN - I MEAN COPY OF ALL MY IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS WAS STOLEN.AND TODAY SOMEONE WRITE FROM MY CHATNAME IN GERMAN CHAT STRANGE THINGS - SUCH AS "I HATE JEWS" AND SOMETHING LIKE THIS.I AM JEW - AND I WAS REALLY SUPRISED HOW IT CAN POSSIBLE TO WRITE FROM MY NICKNAME STUPID THINGS - I EVEN DIDN'T SAW HOW WAS THE TEXT TYPED IN TEXT FORM!THERE WAS NOTHING - ONLY JUST WORDS FROM MY NAME!THE ADRESS OF THIS CHAT IS [url]http://www.anarchie.de[/url]
    I JUST WAS AT THIS CHAT SOMETIMES - SOMETIMES THERE ARE REALLY NORMAL PEOPLES WITH WHICH YOU CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING.BUT TODAY WAS SOMETHING STUPID - MAYBE IT WAS SECURITY SERVICE OS UKRAINE [url]http://www.ssu.gov.ua[/url] or MAYBE THAT WAS HACKERS FROM ISP FARLEP
    [url]http://www.dn.farlep.net[/url] OR MAYBE IT WAS HACKERS FROM USA,EUROPE,JAPAN - EVEN MAYBE THAT WAS GUYS FROM FBI [url]http://www.fbi.gov[/url] or from PENTAGON [url]http://www.pentagon.mil[/url]
    I DON'T KNOW WHO WAS TYPING FROM MY NAME IN THE CHAT ROOM OF THE [url]http://www.anarchie.de[/url] website - BUT ONE THING I KNOW EXACTLY SUCH INCIDENTS MUST BE STOPED,DISCRIMINATION MUST BE STOPED!AND ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD CARE MUCH ABOUT HACKERS AND FREEDOM OF WORD - THEY MUST HAVE RULES OF CHAT SYSTEM AND KICK WHO BRAKE THIS RULES!PLEASE I TALK TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME - LETS STOP THIS FUCKING DISCRIMINATIVE SHIT CHAT!
    THE ADRESSES OF ADMINISTRATORS OF ANARCHIE.DE WEBSITE ARE:
    inetnum: 62.245.*68.64 - 62.245.*68.*5
    netname: EDVBERATUNG-NET
    descr: EDV Beratung Huber
    admin-c: BH***-RIPE
    tech-c: BH***-RIPE
    mnt-by: MNET-MNT
    changed: [email]markart@m-net.de[/email] 20020*07
    source: RIPE

route: 62.245.*28.0/*7
    descr: M"net Telekommunikations GmbH
    descr: Germany
    origin: AS8767
    changed: [email]vierke@m-net.de[/email] 20020828

person: Benedikt Huber
    address: EDV Beratung Huber
    address: Franz-Josef-Str. *0
    address: 8080* Muenchen
    address: Germany
    phone: +4* 8* **0 7*6 7*
    fax-no: +4* 8* *40 *8* 0*4
    e-mail: [email]bhuber@bhuber.de[/email]
    nic-hdl: BH***-RIPE
    changed: [email]markart@m-net.de[/email] 20020*07

inetnum: 62.245.*68.64 - 62.245.*68.*5
    netname: EDVBERATUNG-NET
    descr: EDV Beratung Huber
    admin-c: BH***-RIPE
    tech-c: BH***-RIPE
    changed: 20020*07

route: 62.245.*28.0/*7
    descr: M"net Telekommunikations GmbH
    descr: Germany
    origin: AS8767
    changed: 20020828

person: Benedikt Huber
    address: EDV Beratung Huber
    address: Franz-Josef-Str. *0
    address: 8080* Muenchen
    address: Germany
    phone: +4* 8* **0 7*6 7*
    fax-no: +4* 8* *40 *8* 0*4
    e-mail:
    nic-hdl: BH***-RIPE
    changed: 20020*07

answer section
    name type result
    68.*68.245.62.IN-ADDR.ARPA.
    PTR
    host-62-245-*68-68.********.m-online.net.

authority section
    name type result
    *68.245.62.IN-ADDR.ARPA.
    NS
    ns*.m-online.net.

*68.245.62.IN-ADDR.ARPA.
    NS
    ns2.m-online.net.

additional section
    name type result
    ns2.m-online.net.
    A
    8.*.*8.2*2.IN-ADDR.ARP

Unregistered Guest
    Simple rules,

if you suspect a hacker or other intrusion, disconnect your PC from the network.
    Then scan for any trojans/viruses.
    Next totally harden the firewall, i.e. delete all the exisiting rules and get the thing to prompt you for any inbound/outbound activity.

Then find another isp who offers more protection.

Unregistered Guest

haha

u silly people lol

Unregistered Guest
    ok everyone lissen, i need help with this thing, i have a hacker on aim and he stole 5 of my screen names, he slowed my computer up big time of what he is doing to my aim, i want him off my sn and fast, can someone who has aim IM me on my screen name HellJumper*05 . thanks

Unregistered Guest

LOL

LOL

Unregistered Guest

Angry

MY HACKER STEELS MY FILES PUTS THEM IN THE RECYCLE BIN THEN DELETES THEM FOR GOOD. HE SLOWS MY COMUTER DOWN AND STOPS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SOMETIMES.

so heres what to do

to keep a hacker out is to go to windowsupdate.com and get every update possible for ur comp, then download a port scanner. go to a site like whatismyip.com or ipmonkey.com and get ur ip adress. use the port scanner on ur ip to see what ports are open. if a port is open and you dont absolutely need it, go into ur firewall settings and close that port. to find out what runs on a certain port, just go to google and type in "port " then the port number and search. hope this clears things up.
    http://www.s7.invisionfree.com/c*r*br4ls_***rd/index.php
    if my post helped you at all id appriciate it if you'd add this to the forums you post at.

Unregistered Guest
    [url]http://www.iana.org/assignments/port-numbers[/url]

That is a pretty nice listing of port numbers and their use.

3apbITa@ Guest

Talking

Lol.. Guys There is no such thing as an easy removal of a virus or trojan, it is not possible for anybody to remove an infection from your computer remotely or giving you all exact directions.
    My advice, give up WinXP, Win2000, or Win200* or the mf LongHorn, as it is siply an open door to your computer, due to the RPC stuff, nobody still know how many of potential exploits still exist. Change for ME it still works for me just fine, Plus it allows to have two antiviruses on one pc.
    To remove the virus from your system with *00% reliability, FORMAT the system drive, thats the only way to be sure (please note that all the data on your computer is going to be lost, so make a back up on to a CD, and you would also have to install Windows again). The new versions of viruses, kloggers and trojans are developed by the hour, so the format c: is the only way to be sure.
    Install the clean version of WinME OS, download ALL of the current updates from Windowsupdate at microsoft.
    Install Norton AntiVir 2004 with all updates, or better still Norton Internet Security
    Install McAfee virusscan 8.0 or later, take the updates from [url]www.mcafee.ru/downloads.[/url]
    If you still on XP Buy! and Install PrivacyKey***rd - cool stuff (only for winXP) its anti-keylogger, I have tested it on *00+ keyloggers and other spyware, none of the things I typed were logged, so now I am not worrying about some of my passwords anymore. [url]www.bezpeka.biz[/url] - they also have other anti-spyware products.
    Install and configure with highest level of security any Firewall, Norton personal Firewall, or Zone Alarm are one of the simplest to configure
    Stop using Outlook, either go to the Bat, or use web interface such as Hotmail they have been patched up to the neck.
    Stop saving passwords and try to remember them by heart, change them monthly!!
    Stop saving anything from Internet, this is the easyest thing to get infection.
    Stop opening any unknown attachment to you, including pictures.
    Backup all your important files on a weekly basis.
    If you do all this you have 80% chance to survive the next 2-* months with no infections.

When somebody has you once again format c: and et cetera et cetera...
    Once you have done it in full by yourself, it is going to be easier and easier next time... Good Luck

Unregistered Guest
    Last week all my document 2GB disaperared from my hard drive, i suspect it may have been a hacker.

For those who lost their very important documents, get a program from internet to recoverdeleted files, i have one with crack if someone need it. with that program, i got back most of my documents, it works thou some of them were very damaged.

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation Silly...

If you are using a dial-up connection, disconnect.
    Download a firewall at some friends place, and burn it out on a CD.
    I recommend zone alarm ([url]www.zonelabs.com[/url])
    Install the firewall, and connect again.
    If you have broadband, simply TURN OFF your router and get a firewall.
    If "your" hacker still bothers you, strike back!
    Get a new isp, so that he(/she) does not get your ip.

Unregistered Guest
    Turn off your computer and go for a walk.

Closed Thread