zabbix
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a hacker and can't get rid of him!

Persistant IP

I have this same IP trying to get into ports *028 thru *044. As soon as I start up and about every 2 to * hour intervals. IP# 66.***.**2.204. Contacted my DSL technician, says not from them. I am running Mcafee AV ver8 and Firewall Plus, also running my connection through a Netgear Router to the Westell DSL modem. (WIN2000). He can't get in, but it's really driving me nuts trying to find out who this idiot is. It's the only IP that's been able to get through to my Firewall in past * weeks, so he's persistant. I have him blocked on the Banned IP list. I've run an Arins WhoIs search, and done a trace route through windows and a commercial program, and the only info I can get, is it is originating from Austin, Texas. I have and can send a complete updated trace route list if someone would care to check this out for me. I have been looking for two weeks on an answer to this. No reply form Gov. offical sites where I have reported this, but not sure if it's a threat for them to be concerned about.
    Any info from anyone, let me know. eme @ [email]letsgetanewname@bellsouth.net[/email]
    Thanks
    Bungiman
    Last edited by bungiman; 05-19-2004 at 07:59 PM.

Unregistered Guest
    hey i might sound stupid, but what do u do with a stolen ip exactly? is there a special program hackers use to get in the comP?

Alex_helper :) Guest

Lightbulb I`ll try to help

Hi, people!

In all your situations hackers, as I understand, use your logins and password. All this happens because:
    *. you open unknown attached to email documents with spies;
    2. don`t use anti-keylogger software;
    *. don`t use firewall...

You see, if some spy (keylogger) installed on your computer, may be hacker can receive all your keystrokes. That`s why you need anti-keylogger and firewall. Anti-keylogger blocks key***rd interception (logins, passwords etc.) and firewall blocks sending of other important information.
    I use Anti-keylogger 5.0 (from [url]www.anti-keyloggers.com[/url]) and ZoneAlarm 4.0 (from [url]www.zonelabs.com[/url]) and still have no problem with hackers.

cya!

Unregistered Guest
    Lets be serious, in regards to the original question the individual more than likely has a mem resident virus that spits out on reboot, then executes various commands like the good old blaster reboot.

No hacker’s would bother targeting a home user with, pardon the expression, retrieval of useless data. Arriving in on an ip stream is reserved for probably a hand full of people on the planet, if someone thinks they can do it id be interested to learn Its more than likely some friend who dropped a BO on you, either way it’s a simple fix.

Solution; disconnect from the net | Disable System Restore (WinXP) | reboot in safe mode (F8)| run virus scan in safe mode.

Reboot | Download critical updates for Windows XP / *X at the winupdate site [url]http://v4.windowsupdate.microsoft.com/en/default.asp[/url] | install only critical updates and patches | Reboot.

Chances are all your cold symptoms will have ceased.

Oh yeah, don’t forget to re-enable system restore

Unregistered Guest
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

Unregistered Guest

Talking

It dont matter what you do if they wont you they will get you. they can just run ((A))program and go thu your firewall like it wasnt even there and you wont know a thing, and kick you off the net and turn off your computer and at the same time give you a bad virus that you need to repartition all of your drives.. trust me. thats all i need to say about that......L@@K if you like to get back at the a hole well here is the name of that program (primedius.exe) play it cool rem . dont piss this this person off he mite know more than you....he he

Unregistered Guest
    Yesterday, i left my coffy as i walked into an other room. When I came back IT WAS GONE!!!

i suspect a hacker...

Unregistered Guest

your all fuking stupid

hackers dont hack to mess up files and delete your shit, in fact they just do it for fun, why would they want to deleate ur files? the only time hackers hack is when there is a reason to, i.e store somthing on your computer that they dont want on theirs, and anyone who is on dial up with hacker problems STFU hackers dont want 56k shit, hackers go for more *0MB --> *00MB servers not shitty 56k PC's so turn ur comp on, update ur trojan, virus shit and stop fuking crying plz and if all else fails unplug ur comps and never plug them in agin

Unregistered Guest
    you lousy noobs. make sure you always have a firewall and the right ports open so nobody can come into you computer. And 2 most important thing is get a scanner program like spybot, or adaware to scan for virues. Also a great popup blocker and something that watches for hackers at all time is historykill 2004. But most importanly download the windows updates.
    Oh and all the programs i told you about you can download them from download.com
    and if you want to im me my account name is robyou02

Unregistered Guest

hackers

test

Unregistered Guest

hackers

Ok first of all Firewalls and AV and sweepers are good to keep kids out.
    For a hack I take control of your operating system, and fake key files.
    So when you check if i'm there every and I mean EVERYthiong says I'm not.

I make win task manager not see my hidden files.
    i can hide file in your free space or on your hard drive I just mark sectots as bad and put my stuff in there.

The trick is, your firewalls and AV and sweepers aere no working for ME.

I own your operating system.
    Now if you use some thng from a floppy or CD I have not taken that over yet and It won't lie to you,

using something from the net or storage has a chance to catch me.

So up daiting your Xp and adding fire wall after I am already there is a joke.

If you follow all the rules, amd have a fire wall and av and sweepers,
    I can still walk right in.

If you have a router and a fire wall it just takes me longer.
    If your using a good proxie then I have some real problems.

But I can search the web for your little posts looking for your email adr and then pull you Ip from logs...

So unless you use it ALL the time i will find you.
    And tere are some BAD prozies that leak.

Teh kid that was arrested in Germany for the worm, was only *6, yes they do stupid things. like mess with your head.

Don't store passwords on your system and run periodic checks.
    You can't keep me out but you can spot me.

bob

Unregistered Guest
    DID THIS GUY JUST HAVE A **** LEARN HOW TO SPELL YOW ****...

Edited by Data:Post some thing useful, let alone swear.
    Last edited by DATA; 06-13-2004 at 10:24 AM.

Unregistered Guest

Talking

The final solution for keeping hackers out:
    Turn OFF the computer, and keep it off.

milkman Guest
    Get a macintosh running linux and without a modem... chances of being hacked are close to 0.0000000000000000000000000*%

Unregistered Guest
    [url]http://dday.tx-shells.net/Flash/plan-*.loves.Spyroaway.swf[/url]

Go here, easy tutorial how to get rid of hackers.

Closed Thread