ganglia
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a hacker and can't get rid of him!

Unregistered Guest
    hehe, nice link dude..... a bit too gay for me tho...

some files to help

at [url]www.snapfiles.com[/url] in the freeware section there are some files you can find to help example adaware, spybot, trojan removers, firewalls, and more,,,, check it out
    MarineCat

Unregistered Guest
    Why don't you just turn off your internet then run all the programs like Adaware & Spybot S&D, trojan remover, AV software, install a GOOD firewall a anti-keylogger making sure that they are all updated with the very latest updates. Then turn off your cable modem (If your on dial-up then you get a new IP every time you connect and hacker don't want shitty 56k anyway they want no less then a T* connection 56k is useless to a hacker unless it's just someone YOU pissed off just trying to get back at you) and by that I mean turn it off at the wall so when you turn it back on you get a new IP addy hacker promlem fixed and if that don't work trace he's IP and report the sucker to his ISP (his IP addy will be logged in your firewall)

Unregistered Guest
    lol noobs, just disconnect your pc from the internet and put a firewall on your pc

Unregistered Guest
    Yea everybody can go on about noobs but everyone starts off as one. Anyhow, jokes aside. Lotsa good and bad (IMHO) s***estions here. There was a guy s***esting to reformat your HD (to get ridd of virii) and to back up your data beforehand. Now common sence tells me that would be silly. If someone has a virii reformatting and then putting back stuff you had on an infected PC poses a direct threat to your new "shiny" system. Turning the system restore back on is a bad practice too. Untill Microsoft fixes this I'd s***est keeping it off at all times. As for hackers and "easy" removal of them. That's a bit of a joke. You will NEVER block everyone out. Script kiddiez and unexperienced noobs you might be able to block but if someone REALLY wants to get into your PC (for whatever reason) s/he will. On the side note, I remember reading someone say that nobody would target ya home PC 24/7. WRONG, since most of the big corporations have hardened up systems where intrusion is more challenging in times of need one WILL resort to targeting home PC's. Use of tools such as iroffer and Serv-U paired with Radmin (or DameWare) and firedaemon is all one needs (besides a specially configured scanner). All theese tools are LEGALLY avaliable. And none will make your AV scream VIRII and ALOT of roots will kill well known processes (behind the scene) effectively rendering your AV useless (the taskbar icons will remain there most of the time untill you move your pointer over them). Once a "hacker" is in s/he can easilly make theese tools let him/her know when you're on. Of course s/he can do anything s/he desires once the PC is "rooted". You go into one of the better warez channels (irc.rizon.net for example is FULL of theese) and take a look around. *00's of bots sering all kinds of illegal (pirated) stuff without their users knowing. Now if that's not targeting home PC's 24/7 I don't know what is. Theese can be esilly changed and un-rooted and a different package installed alltogeather, and example would be the "mighty" agbot aka phatbot which forms the core of ALOT of the botnets around. This would be a major step up of course since this thing can do anything from serving to DOSing unsuspecting users and all with a simple indirect command such as !start ddos <ip> <duration> On the last note, hackers will not hack into your PC to destroy data or steal pointless stuff such as your adult movies or e-mails (although ****** card details adresses and DOB's with names might be a juicy target) but nowadays there's more and more hackers that feast on easy way to spoof...

I know there'll be ones who will have different opinnions but take causion executing s***estions into actions as some might harm you more than help (including my s***estions).

Re: I have a hacker and can't get rid of him!

Originally posted by PJ Reed
    Someone has hacked into every computer I have and stolen files and taken up house-keeping to the degree that sometimes I can't get into my dial-up, because he is in there and my ISP does not let that many users on at once. In one computer, I opened at e-mail with no attachment and in about 5 minutes, my computer crashed. I have hundreds of IP numbers but they are very misleading and I can't get anyone to listen to me. How do I prove that the person I suspect is actually the person who is doing this? I'll take all the help I can get.
    Easy....
    *) reformat your hard drive
    2) reinstall your windows operating system
    *) reinstall any other software you want
    4) install firewall
    5) install antivirus software

your nightmare is over.

Unregistered Guest
    Easy....
    *) reformat your hard drive
    2) reinstall your windows operating system
    *) reinstall any other software you want
    4) install firewall
    5) install antivirus software

your nightmare is over.

That sounds like a nightmare to me..

Unregistered Guest
    or just: STOP TAKING PEOPLE SERIOUSLY

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb

for all the one who are in troubles here ...
    I think the problem comes from the seat-key***rd interface.
    Try to find such an interface that knows a minimum about computers, and it should solve your troubles.

Unregistered Guest
    can ne body tell me how to get rid of a hacker usuing my screenname on AIM?

Unregistered Guest
    becuz i am really getting aggravated by this menice, and i've changed the format of my screennam, password, and etc. but he keeps telling all of my friends online i will never figure out who he is becuz he has hacked n2 my computer
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Smile

Originally posted by Unregistered
    can ne body tell me how to get rid of a hacker usuing my screenname on AIM?
    Get anti-keyloager and a normal password that nobody could guess. should solve ur probs

good luck all!

Guest Guest

Exclamation Paranoid?

Ok, boys that's it, take it like men:
    **,*% of guys whining about hackers suffer either of their own incompetence or virii (just another form of incompetence). Neither of you have ANYTHING interesting to anybody besides yourself on your HDD. Looking through it is just a waste of time.
    The recipe is as follows: learn to use your Windoze, it ain't a good OS, but it works most of the time. And install * (one) antivirus program. And don't forget to use it! Then you will be fine.
    If you can't learn to use windoze or fail to install an antivirus, then beat it and forget about PCs. No one can help you in this case: it's about your chromosomes.

Unregistered Guest

Lamerz

Yo lamerz don't know what actually happens. Consult a professional and never open any e-mail with extensions .pif .exe .scr .cpl .zip for your own g00d....

plz get a pro to fix your PC you are helping Crackers 0we even moR* PC's.

plz....

don't get 0nline without cleaning them first.

Get a pro to fix em, If he does no good then get another, but don't be so idiot to let your computers like this...

Unregistered Guest
    Originally posted by Unregistered
    becuz i am really getting aggravated by this menice, and i've changed the format of my screennam, password, and etc. but he keeps telling all of my friends online i will never figure out who he is becuz he has hacked n2 my computer
    PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Disconnect your computer from the internet
    Install a free firewall like [url]www.kerio.com[/url] or [url]www.zonealarm.com[/url]

then restart your computer, the firewall will list all the programs which want to connect to the internet. Disable the ones you don't trust. Also run a free virusscanner like AVG, [url]www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php[/url]

Free online trojan remover at [url]www.trojanscan.com,[/url] u can also run this one to check for any possible trojans on your computer.

And last but not least: update your computer. Check for updates regularly!! [url]http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/[/url]

Good luck all!! don't get infected be protected! :P

Closed Thread