monitor file access
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I have a hacker and can't get rid of him!

Guest Guest

Arrow Re: hackers

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Ok first of all Firewalls and AV and sweepers are good to keep kids out.
    For a hack I take control of your operating system, and fake key files.
    So when you check if i'm there every and I mean EVERYthiong says I'm not.

I make win task manager not see my hidden files.
    i can hide file in your free space or on your hard drive I just mark sectots as bad and put my stuff in there.

The trick is, your firewalls and AV and sweepers aere no working for ME.

I own your operating system.
    Now if you use some thng from a floppy or CD I have not taken that over yet and It won't lie to you,

using something from the net or storage has a chance to catch me.

So up daiting your Xp and adding fire wall after I am already there is a joke.

If you follow all the rules, amd have a fire wall and av and sweepers,
    I can still walk right in.

If you have a router and a fire wall it just takes me longer.
    If your using a good proxie then I have some real problems.

But I can search the web for your little posts looking for your email adr and then pull you Ip from logs...

So unless you use it ALL the time i will find you.
    And tere are some BAD prozies that leak.

Teh kid that was arrested in Germany for the worm, was only *6, yes they do stupid things. like mess with your head.

Don't store passwords on your system and run periodic checks.
    You can't keep me out but you can spot me.

bob
    Funny...
    This guy calls himself a hacker?
    But looks like a blithering idiot to me...
    Something is not quite right about it!

PlOk Guest

Talking

Freaky n00bs im hacker to always in search of *00Mbit .edu's

Maybe there was some freaky person sending you an email with an attaacment you open the attachement and there go's * n00bie subsev0

Just press Ctrl alt del and close down al the suspicous thing....
    Or goto start menu then run type msconfig the go to startup and un touch all the suspicous thingz.

And STOP SAYING BAD THINGZ ABOUT HACKERS PROPABLY THAT PERSON IS JUST AN IDIOT WITH AN BABY TROJAN! THEY ARE NO HACKERS THEY ARE CHILDREN THAT PLAY WITH BABY TROJAN!

REALL HACKERS DONT GO TO THOSE 56k

dEAd TO ALL THE N00BIE TROJAN BABIES!

Unregistered Guest

The firewalls dont help you with hackers!

I'ma hacker , good one somethimes ! The firewalls dont help you so much . They dont help you . So listen here :

*. Your computer can be infected with any troian or any logger that any antivirus cant find and firewalls cant help you !

2. If you have a lan connection , and have a home linux server , that can be hacked and try to change the admin password and remove the bugs !

*. Your provider server can be hacked and they cant see that hacked so easy , inform your provider about that problem !

Can be more problems but this * are the usual , and please format c: and never download and damm suspicious email you receive !

If you are interested in proxys , socks , ftp , and any other info my email is : [email]tmb*7*@**********[/email] and my yahoo messanger also ...

Have a clean computer !

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up

Stop Playing PPl , just Go and get LINUX disribution , there is mandrake and redhat for simple users, try it and u will be happy, and stop chatting with AIM , it's really Suck ...

funny these infos here today... gosh...

[url]http://ghoti.ig*.net[/url]

Unregistered Guest
    Someone mention bout mark the drive cluster as bad sector and that protect the virus... in that case, how can we delete that virus? Don't tell me low-level because that will not work... I've tried it already...

Here's a simple picture of the drive.. it's *0gig hd...
    |....................................|.............................|
    ^bad sector

I delete partition and remove MBR and then repartition and trim off that part and use half of the *0gig... and guess what?... the virus the virus rewrite itself to that *5gig but at the exact 52nd % of the partition... another word no matter how many times I split the partition to avoid the bad sector, it rewrite itself to the new partition.. right at 52% location...

If anyone have any s***estions other than doing low-level, which I have tried so many times, then I am willing to give another try.. I have used many technique and yes at one time Norton knows which virus it is.. but it can't clean it out... so please help...

My e-mail address is (KiXs @ rocketmail . com)

Unregistered Guest
    oops the "^bad sector" is suppose to be on the 52% location

hi,

get a decent anti virus utility like Norton anti virus. marking a sector as bad wont stop the virus unless there is exactly one copy of the virus on the system at that partiular sector(assuming you know the sector address),which usually is not the case. More over you are wasting hard disk space!

In case norton is unable to delete it,try getting the updates from symantec

find the virus name and try removing from the link below
    [url]http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/tools.list.html[/url]

If its not there in the listing,try
    [url]http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/download.html[/url]
    and see if updating your definitions is possible.

If either are not possible,search on the symantec web site.

Data.
    Last edited by DATA; 07-28-2004 at 09:49 AM.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Unregistered
    Someone mention bout mark the drive cluster as bad sector and that protect the virus... in that case, how can we delete that virus? Don't tell me low-level because that will not work... I've tried it already...

Here's a simple picture of the drive.. it's *0gig hd...
    |....................................|.............................|
    ^bad sector

I delete partition and remove MBR and then repartition and trim off that part and use half of the *0gig... and guess what?... the virus the virus rewrite itself to that *5gig but at the exact 52nd % of the partition... another word no matter how many times I split the partition to avoid the bad sector, it rewrite itself to the new partition.. right at 52% location...

If anyone have any s***estions other than doing low-level, which I have tried so many times, then I am willing to give another try.. I have used many technique and yes at one time Norton knows which virus it is.. but it can't clean it out... so please help...

My e-mail address is (KiXs @ rocketmail . com)
    try this:
    HDD Regenerator
    [url]www.dposoft.net[/url]

DumNoob Guest
    My hacker stole the ***** off my desk! I really need that for rent! Please help.

Unregistered Guest
    Originally posted by PlOk
    Freaky n00bs im hacker to always in search of *00Mbit .edu's

Maybe there was some freaky person sending you an email with an attaacment you open the attachement and there go's * n00bie subsev0

Just press Ctrl alt del and close down al the suspicous thing....
    Or goto start menu then run type msconfig the go to startup and un touch all the suspicous thingz.

And STOP SAYING BAD THINGZ ABOUT HACKERS PROPABLY THAT PERSON IS JUST AN IDIOT WITH AN BABY TROJAN! THEY ARE NO HACKERS THEY ARE CHILDREN THAT PLAY WITH BABY TROJAN!

REALL HACKERS DONT GO TO THOSE 56k

dEAd TO ALL THE N00BIE TROJAN BABIES!
    On wich ***rd yer on? LOL
    And you write yer own hack and scantools you say, if not you are a noob yerself m8, and hacking *00Mbit edu's isn't that hard, you only need the right tools and some MsDOS knowlegde to get yer services up and running. and you are talking about noobie trojan babies, I bet you u scan for vurnabilities allready there or using a user/password guesser to get a shell.

In other words, you are just another script kiddie yerself, I can even do that and I am no hacker. Someone who makes his own tools from scratch and uses it to log into a server to change his **** account, that is someone I would call a hacker. I don't say bad things about hackers, cause their smart. But you are absolutly no hacker.

Unregistered Guest
    DISCONNECT UR DAM INTERNET CONNECTION, AND THEN FORMAT UR HARD DISC AND UR HACKER IS GONE! U DUMB ASSES!!

Unregistered Guest

simple, but effective guidelines

* - any old Pentium I will do. Pull out the harddrives, fans, everything not absolutely necessary. Just leave the floppy drive.
    2 - get some floppy based router/firewall like fli4l (and don't put anymore on the machine outside routing, simple portblock, masquerading, maybe ntp - additional services mean additional risk). FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS - READ THEM FIRST!
    * - get rid of the idea that you need Outlook, MS-Office, Windows XP, etc.
    4 - get yourself an easy to install Linux Distro, like Fedora, Mandrake or SuSE. Everything you ever wanted in a desktop environment is already included for free.
    5 - last but not least - never, ever, neither under Windows, nor under Linux, work as Administrator/root. For everyday work it should always be the rule to have the least priviledges possible.

P.S. To format a drive under DOS does NOT destroy the data present. Only overwriting with random 0's and *'s will.

Unregistered Guest
    You all suck dick and i own your asses

Unregistered Guest
    Work Offline.
    Round up all the stuff you want to keep.
    Do a Trojan scan by MOO Soft, "THE CLEANER"
    Do Online Virus Scan with RAV ONLINE SCAN
    Then burn everything that is clean to a CD.
    Then Scan the CD to be sure. Then Put it away.
    Next Go to ZOne Labs and download the free Zone Lab
    fire wall. Go off line again.
    Scan that with RAV and MOO Soft THE CLEANER
    Then if clean, burn that to the Same CD.

NOW DO A FORMAT /U
    Do it three times at least.
    If you can't do that, then use your restore disk.
    do that three times.

After you have installed your O/S then install
    Zonelab, and set that up so that every program
    has to ask permission to access the Internet
    DO NOT ACCESS THE INTERNET WITHOUT YOUR FIREWALL
    EVERAGAIN.
    USE WINDOW WASHER ALL THE TIME, USE SPYBOT,
    USE LAVA SOFT.
    learn how to turn off shares and turn them
    back on
    learn how to turn off your net bios
    and turn that Back on.
    Go to Gibson Research. He teaches all that right
    at his site for free.
    OTHERWISE
    Throw your computer away.

In the meantime go to Soft Jazz UK and listen to Jazz Expresso
    and have some fun.
    Forget about the GUY . LET IT GOOOOOOOOOO, now start havin fun.

Closed Thread