monitor file activity
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I have a hacker and can't get rid of him!

Ravens Guest

Cool

I personally like the replies about hackers not wanting to get into most pc's at peoples homes. What would they want there, the pictures of people's grandmoms?
    And my personal thought about having 2GB of data lost is that you deserve it if you havent got it backed up. Backup weekly damnit, CDR's are just about free, DVDR's are no more expensive.
    And if you people would start paying for the Norton Antivirus instead of getting a six year old copy from a friend, it would also help, especially since Norton would then have some spare cash to work on protecting you. Where the hell do you think they get the *****, off the ***** tree?
    Backup your data, be paranoid and read up on safe surfing.

Ravens

Unregistered Guest
    If you have evidence that you have been 'hacked', you should take these simple steps:

*) Never, ever shut down the electricity to your hardware

2) Buy an extra 200Gb hard disk in case your 40Gb C-drive is suddenly full

*) Upgrade to the fastest connection of your internet provider, your system will definately use the extra speed

Good luck !

Graph Guest
    huh. that's easy. i have not read all the replies may be already someone told you already this.. i mean what i will tell you now..
    if you know you have been hacked.. and if you know that some one is using your dialup user name and password.. just when you know that hacker uses your dialup pass and username .. and when you know that he is in internet connected with your password.. just call your isp and tell tham that you have been hacked.. and tell tham your password and username.. and ask tham to give you that persons telephone number.. that's it
    at least. in my country it works..

Unregistered Guest
    correction my friend, what you have is a "cracker". real hackers (like me) are not bad people at all, we fix things."crackers" are people that call themselves hackers,they are mostly adolesent males, who go around messing up programs and creating viruses. i just started learning about hacking, so i cant do that much yet, so sorry i cant help you.i just wanted to make it clear that hackers arent the ones in your computer, its a "cracker".

Unregistered Guest

Question Help this form

Sounds like u people don't really know what the hell your doing
    If your online w/out a firewall u get what u ask for lol
    firwalls will not stop a cracker/hacker if u have your system configed right theres no problems.u check emails & opening them w/out something there WHAT DOES THAT TELL U!!!!!!!!!!HELLO
    get a server then make a honypot have a spot on the drive that a hacker can find w/dummy filez/ini,passw logs.......
    i have been messing w/computers for about 7 years not once have i let a hacker in................anyways start reading turn the system off...................Jr

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb Install a FIrewall

""INSTALL A FIREWALL""
    --ZONE ALARM--

Unregistered Guest

Talking Use Linux

switch to use Linux can isolate from the majority of virus. un-plug from network when you are playing computer games.

Unregistered Guest

Computer filled with spyware, trojans, viruses

The only advice:

Reformat your Hard Drive and learn how to install Windows on your own.

It is a good, educative lesson so next time you are not taking it seriously, and protect your system, you will know you have to repeat and re - install Windows again.

Use google, and microsoft knowledge base, READ, learn and apply protection.

McAfee: not worth the time, ***** and aggravation
    Norton: antivirus/firewall weak and unpredictable - also gives false alarms and/or collides with legit applications. Well known viruses/trojans are laughing at this program.

Learn about internet ports

Install ZoneAlarmPro firewall (it has antivirus built in as well). Learn to use it. Microsoft firewall will not fully control your programs when they get infected or out of hand. ZoneAlarm does.

Install PestPatrol and learn how to use it.

Quit Outlook Express it has become a portal for viruses and trojans.
    Quit MSN messenger, it is prone to attacks.
    Quit Windows Media Player.

Peer to peer programs like Kazaa are nothing but a source of infections.

google for "services" and read about which services in windows are of no use, or worse, potential open doors for attacks. Learn how to disable them.

Educate yourself about your computer and your programs.

If you do not have the time, or will to do your homework, get a msntv box, hook it to the phone line and the TV set and use internet without worrying about trojans/viruses, it is just a dumb internet terminal where you can surf the net and read your email without worrying.

Unregistered Guest

Lightbulb I will help

If anyone keeps having this problem and would like me to secure their computer and get whoever is in there out I will do it for $50.00 US. You will not have to format your hard drive and you will not loose any saved data or installed programs. Email me if you're interested: [email]TommieAshley@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Talking Re: I have a hacker and can't get rid of him!

Well to bad but then you now what you have to do the next time DONT OPEN A MAIL YOU DONT NOW THE ADDRESS FROM.
    And offcors have a firewall and Antivirus program opdatet daylig.

Unregistered Guest

Hackers

If you have a *mb/s modem then when a hacker attacks you hack him back with V*56-Rehack, seize his/her details and send them to www.usss.gov

Unregistered Guest
    smash it and get a new one
    allready done it 5* times
    it have costed me 6*000 euro
    but my system allways runs
    realy good

Unregistered Guest
    Help!

A hacker has walked in through the open door of my house and has set up home with his three kids!

I keep watching what he does and I've written the names of his kids down to tell the FBI, but he still keeps raiding the fridge and stubbing his cigar out on my head.

Every time I leave my front door wide open he returns. I've tried asking other people what I should do, but they just shake their heads in disbelief and snigger.

Could somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong please?

Unregistered Guest

Re: I have a hacker and can't get rid of him!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Unregistered - [url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif[/url]
    Angry
    [url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif[/url]
    AngrySomeone has hacked into every computer and i can't log on, everytime i try my computer logs me off immediately [url]http://www.all-nettools.com/forum/images/icons/icon5.gif[/url]
    Question plus my dvd drive/cd dive keeps on opening by itself. my computer is a dell windows Xp i need help and i'll take all the help I can get.

Unregistered Guest

A solution to all your problems

*. Save your data to a CD.
    2. Get a Linux distribution.
    *. Install Linux, formatting all hard drives.
    4. Enjoy!

Closed Thread