so heres the deal, i have played an online MMORPG for the past 4 years or so, i have worked very hard and logged many hours in this game, yesterday i was hacked somehow, no idea how as this pc is brand new and im always safe while searching the web ect. 4 years worth of work is gone for me, i have created a new account on this game and have found out who hacked me and stole everything i had. i have never hacked any* in the past and never really thought about it but i gotta admit 4 years is a long time and im kinda enraged with this person, and simply i want to get them back for what they have done!

im pretty good with computers but need some help on how i can send this asshole a keylogger to get his account info and take back what is rightfully mine. i know some keyloggers can be sent threw email but if this guy is a hacker himself he knows a great deal more then me already so it would have to be one that can be sent without him having to execute it through a .exe file ect... is there someone here who can help me get some sweet revenge? any help is much appreciated thanks