monitoring
Closed Thread

Thread: Need keylogger help from experienced people

Need keylogger help from experienced people

so heres the deal, i have played an online MMORPG for the past 4 years or so, i have worked very hard and logged many hours in this game, yesterday i was hacked somehow, no idea how as this pc is brand new and im always safe while searching the web ect. 4 years worth of work is gone for me, i have created a new account on this game and have found out who hacked me and stole everything i had. i have never hacked any* in the past and never really thought about it but i gotta admit 4 years is a long time and im kinda enraged with this person, and simply i want to get them back for what they have done!

im pretty good with computers but need some help on how i can send this asshole a keylogger to get his account info and take back what is rightfully mine. i know some keyloggers can be sent threw email but if this guy is a hacker himself he knows a great deal more then me already so it would have to be one that can be sent without him having to execute it through a .exe file ect... is there someone here who can help me get some sweet revenge? any help is much appreciated thanks

chances are this person got YOU to download a keylogger, or you were phished. I would forget it, this person will be too smart to fall for it. Don't download any exe files that are sent to you. Don't click any links sent to you by "friends".

thats why im confused because i always double check URL before i enter sign in info and have not opened any files from any* so im not to sure how it happend, all i know is i know there must be some way somehow to get this guy back for what hes done i just dont know of it and thats why im here asking for help :P

if someone knows of a good keylogger that i can send someone threw an exe file that will install itself and email me keystrokes undetected, on the game i play alot of people use auto clickers(bots) to auto right click for AFK in game and lvl up, my plan now is a little more elaborate but if i can get this guy or his friend to trust me i can simply recommend the advanced afk bot i use for afk to them, upon sending the bot(its a .exe file) i can maybe send the keylogger along with it so when they install and open the bot boom job finished? thanks for any help

What is sometimes done is people will use a file binder and bind a keylogger with another file, like a game, into one exe file. When executed, the game will run and the keylogger will run too.

ok sounds good i understand how to use a binder, but do you know of a good keylogger that i can put in an exe file using binder that will execute, install itself undetected and send me the reports, also it has to be free because i know there is some good free ones out there dont wana pay for *. if you do thanks much

No free ones that I know of. You run a high risk of getting keylogged or backdoored when trying "free" programs like that.

thats what i figured, idk i just wana learn everything i can on how to get this guy back or maybe even some of his friends who he probably gave my stuff 2. i lost about *000$(USD) in items from this asshole so i really want my stuff back

post his email adress,if someone is able to help you its all good
    jabber: gh05t*d@jabb*r.org Email: gh05t*d@hack.cl

Internet security is as real as your Dreams !

remote keylogger

only remote keyloggers like ardamx or perfect keylogger can be sent via email or other attachments: [url]http://www.hacking-softwares.com/keylogger-reviews.html[/url]

Closed Thread