network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hacker problem

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation hacker problem

Someone has hacked into my computer and told me that he could see everything i was doing but it didnt match up with what i was actually doing so i think that there's ANOTHER hacker thats messing with my files and i really want to get rid of him/her. leave posts if you know how you can help!!!

Unregistered Guest
    Get a firewall

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up

*. first of all download AD-WARE from Download.Com
    this is the link
    [url]http://download.com.com/redir?pid=*02*4*7*&merid=6*274&mfgid=6*274&edId=*&siteId=4&oId=*000-8022-*02*4*7*&ontId=8022&ltype=dl_dlnow&lop=link&dlrs=*&destUrl=%2F*00*-8022-*02*4*7*.html[/url]
    but if dosen't work search for it....
    it can remove many trojans and many *****ing cookies....
    but before using update it
    2.then download ZONE ALARM it is very useful but only version *.7.*5*
    so i can give u it's registration code....

after doing this contact me for more information and furture information!
    my email adress ===> [email]Hrkh62@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest
    yeah, thats me man

Unregistered Guest

Talking

Originally posted by Unregistered
    yeah, thats me man
    lol

Unregistered Guest
    loooool

Jen Guest
    No one, can ‘hack’ into your system and ‘see’ all your files. Fact. The most **% of the morons who claim this can do is pop open your CD tray, then giggle like school girls. Unless you give someone share capabilities and allow them a session on your net.

Spontaneous reboots are the cause of malicious viruses like Sas and Blast, and even they are not ‘manned’ by a human, actively seeking to reboot you.

Simple fix for almost *00% of every ‘hack’ and ‘virus’ attack.

Disable system restore (WinXP), reboot in safe mode (F8), run up todate definitions, reboot back to a normal session, download and patch the latest critical updates.

Firewalls are a little over rated in my opinion, im a humble home user with little more than photos of my last drunken excursion.

Port scanners, various malware prog’s and constant monitoring of system processes and idle times is enough to drive you potty. Adaware and Virus scan practice and always update the critical.

Unregistered Guest

Talking

Haven´t you ever heard something about Remote Administration Tools?

what are here for people on the way? No notion of nothing

Unregistered Guest
    .. dein english ist peinlich..
    Listen, download Spybot or Adaware and check for spyware. Then download a good firewall, e.g. Sygate Firewall or ZoneAlarm.
    Download a good antivirus program like Kaspersky, Gdata or Macafee, never use Norton Anti Virus!

Anyway, the best u can do to get free of any trojan or virus is to look for suspicious processes in your task manager. Therefore u press CTRL+ALT+DEL and press on the "Processes" Tab. There you look in google for every process U dont know! if you find out the process to be a fake or a virus terminate that and delete the corresponding file from your harddisk by searching for the process name.

good luck.
    On further questions just ask. Its free

Unregistered Guest
    interesting ... why "never use Norton AntiVirus"?? - just curious :-P

Unregistered Guest
    cuz its whack

Unregistered Guest
    Originally posted by Jen
    No one, can ‘hack’ into your system and ‘see’ all your files. Fact. The most **% of the morons who claim this can do is pop open your CD tray, then giggle like school girls. Unless you give someone share capabilities and allow them a session on your net.

Spontaneous reboots are the cause of malicious viruses like Sas and Blast, and even they are not ‘manned’ by a human, actively seeking to reboot you.

Disable system restore (WinXP), reboot in safe mode (F8), run up todate definitions, reboot back to a normal session, download and patch the latest critical updates.

Firewalls are a little over rated in my opinion, im a humble home user with little more than photos of my last drunken excursion.

Port scanners, various malware prog’s and constant monitoring of system processes and idle times is enough to drive you potty. Adaware and Virus scan practice and always update the critical.
    LOL, even if you are right about the **%, there are lot's of people left in the world who can hack and a firewall is one of the good options to be safe from most of them. But think about this, how long does it take you to scan the range 0.0.0.0 till 255.255.255.255, maybe a week? a month? Let's say a month, so in a month one person could scan this range to look if someone is vurnable for attacks yes/no, and then think there must be more then one hacker in this world. How safe do you think you are now?

Anywayz, like others allready said, if you are connected to the internet directly allways make sure you run a firewall and a virusscanner with the latest update, update your windows as far as possible and turn off programs with administration rights you don't use. If you need a service running with remote access make sure you can't guess the user and password by not using things as server/admin or names that can be found on yer computer itself, and of course if possible only let this be possible from a small range of IP's. Last but not least delete or rename the FTP.EXE and TFTP.EXE (if you don't use them) in yer system*2 directory in windows. That won't keep 'm from breaking in, but at least will keep them from uploading other files.

That will keep most hackers out. No, not all because there are allways people who find out about new flaws in Windows

Hope you can do something with this info

a minor clarification...

Originally posted by Unregistered
    ............... But think about this, how long does it take you to scan the range 0.0.0.0 till 255.255.255.255, maybe a week? a month? Let's say a month, ..................................
    As you already know, the IPv4 ranges from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255 which is the hexadecimal representation of FF.FF.FF.FF
    It means that you have * 00 00 00 00(hex) possibilities that is equivalent to the decimal number 4 2*4 *67 2*6. (you can double check by using the windows calculator converting Hex to Dec)

When you (correctly) scan one single IP you need to scan all ports from 0 to 655*5 (which is 655*6 total ports!)

Now, let us assume that with your current connection speed and under normal Internet network congestion conditions, you can scan * single IP within * minute (all ports from 0 to 655*5)

You will need 4 2*4 *67 2*6 minutes to scan all IPs (although some Internal IPs are useless to scan (*0.0.x.x / **2.*68.x.x).
    Anyways, 4 2*4 *67 2*6 minutes = 7* 582 788 hours =
    2 *82 6*6 days = 8 *7* years

As you can see, it is not * month , it is rather 8 *7* years that you need to run a (correct) scan for IPs ranging from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255.

till then....
    [url=http://fever.resourcez.com]fE¨·.·¨Er[/url]
    Last edited by fE¨·.·¨Er; 06-01-2004 at 09:07 AM.

Unregistered Guest
    lol

Unregistered Guest
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Jen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats stupid!

You need a firewall, lets see how far you get in a hacker attack without one! If you try to disconnect your computer, he could've already installed a trojan or just be waiting with a script when you come back! Yeeaaaahh, all we need is a anti-virus and anti-adware program and were set!

--* days later--

Hey! Who reformatted my hard drive?

+ Reply to Thread