Quote Originally Posted by carlo
Lol dude just say it, it isnt like where going to judge you. This is a api trojan which only lets you send other files from your computer to his e.g a virus or a trojan hourse. If you sent him a trojan horse through it you can totaly take controll of his computer.
can you explain in alittle more detail to how you actually use this, i read the help guild but as most help guilds i come across its not much help. i know i might sound stupid but not everyone using this forums are intelligent, infact from half the posts i would rate 70 percent of them moronic. as you may rate me.. but anyways a little more info to how you can actually use this to send a trojan that wont be decected would be appreciated (do you have to attatch with a file? and if you do how do you do it... i would think you need to because just sending the trojan outright would bring attention and probably taken care of before it is even put into use) if you like to email or add my msn to speak of this more to a stupid kid that wants to learn more its [email]themiddleman*********@hotmail.com[/email]. thank you for your time and im sorry if you find my post a waste of yours...