ok it seems that ther are many people in this forum hu, like me, are new 2 trojans ect but are pretty interseted and want to learn more, hopefully we can all add replies n ideas of ways of gettin better at this game.

firstly, after researching trojan programs i found that majority of people think prorat is the better trojan to use, so i got *.* pe and started creating servers.

after creating the server i uploaded it and spread the word about the link in chatrooms ect, i got a few bites and had a bit of fun on a few ppls pcs but recently the amount of bites seemed to die down, although the file was still being downloaded quite a bit.

I thought the server must either be getting stopped by antiviruses or was failing to get past routers so i looked for ways to get round this.

firstly i researched how to get past norton & other av's... found a way to create a file for which to bind my server with to make it undetectable to most avs. this chap said basically if you turn off ur av (otherwise it will pick it up) and paste this 'X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*' (without apostrophe) into notepad and save the file as eicar.exe, then bind that exe with your server - it will make it undetectable... after trying this it failed, my av managed 2 pick up my server.

next i looked for a way to change the icon & extension to make it less obvious it was a trojan, i heard that by dropping the server into a wordpad document, you could change package properties, changing the icon and the filename, making the server look like say a .jpg file, this failed because after changin the file extension, it simply took away the exe properties and it was no longer a server.

last i heard i could download a patchfor prorat *.* pe to make it *.* se (special edition), i got the patch and cracked prorat to make it special edition, this allowed me to make reverse connection servers which could get past routers. as a noob, i str***led to follow loads of jargon about using no-ip.com to make a reverse connection server, in the end i made one and have posted it about the web, still not even sure if reverse connective is working, dunno wether the trojans gettin past routers or not?

if anyone has any comments on the above or any other means to better prorat trojans, feel free to post, also if anyone wants more details, such as links, files ect, on the things i tried so they can attempt it themselves, post away. Any pros got and pointers as to this kinda game... i'd love to learn so hit me, help a noob out!

Also if you wanna email or talk on msn im at [email]ellis_*0@hotmail.com[/email], jus lemme no ur from this forum.

cheers all...