I am not looking for you to tell me how to hack myspace and how to actually make it all work. I am here because i want to learn how to actually do this. I am looking for some of you the helpfull ones to point me to a couple of good sites or places where i may learn how to do this.

I have been reading with the search feauture, since i don't like to go into a new forum and sound completely stupid.

So far this is what i have learned with the search.

-There is no such thing as a Program that hacks Myspace with just the push of a button.
-There are several ways to hack into Myspace one being the fake log in page which i want to learn.
-This forum hates noobies like me.
-I read the rules and i hope i am not breaking anything.
-You hate the line i want to check on my girlfriend
-you basically just hate myspace users from what i have read
-oh you hate the fact that users want step by step without learning for themselves....

ok now that i have learned these things maybe i can avoid them..... i really really want to learn by myself with just someone pointing me in the right direction. i am not looking for explanations or how to's from you guys since its against the rules..... just somewhere where i can learn how to create a login page and how to make it work to send me a password. if i have to learn c++ html anything i am willing to i do not want the knowledge handed to me....i would like to read about it and stuff.....

hopefully i do not make any enemies with this post as i am not trying to sound ignorant, but mostly i probably am to you guys.....i am at the position where i am a complete noobie on these things i have to start inexperienced sorry we all have to start here though so any help from you experienced people...