opennms

Thread: How to Double Dutch (PHP)

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Saudi Arabia has some good hackers, one of them could be targeting us. After this whole Saudi thing, I changed my pw up big time.
    I just changed mine to be secure. Now, it's related to one of my favourite quotes, so I shouldn't need to look at passwords.txt every time I log in.

Just for the record though, we could own all mid-eastern hackers. The most I've seen coming from there are the Turkish kiddies defacing sites proclaiming their patriotism and that they rule us all. That's pretty far from Saudi Arabia though.

The other sort of 'hacking' communities I've seen are the wannabe terrorist groups. These probably produce such successes as the recent 'attacks' here in England/Scotland. Self-pwnage.

Ha, no.

It's sad that they kill themselves in the name of their delusions, but it's hard to feel pity for someone who may hijack your next flight and turn it into a raging inferno.

We should seriously boot these terrorist bastards off our internet. Maybe that'll be my next project: internet vigilantism.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 08-29-2007 at 03:13 PM.