I was browsing some threads in this forum, and saw something about people not being willing to learn their own stuff. In many cases, espeically the ones who can't even type properly, that is probably true. But in my case, it is not. I would read for hours if I could actually UNDERSTAND what I was reading, but the problem is, half the time I don't, and the other half the time is would be wasted time. You could spend 6 hours reading on one site, only to find out it's something you can't do because it doesn't go step-by-step, or because they direct you to something you have to pay for (I am homeless), or whatever. I wouldn't mind spending 6 hours reading, but there is no way to know that I am reading useful information, unless it is literally telling me EXACTLY how to get the password for a specific site, which is something all people can do, etc., which is, of course, actually impossible.

So here is what I have gathered: I can use a keylogger, but I need to find one. I also found mention of trojans here, which I had actually forgotten abuot, but I don't really know how those work. The problem with keylogger's is getting the IP address: How do I get the person's IP address? It is a static IP. Once I get the IP, how do I install the program? I was also once told I could send an image file or somehting with a trojan embedded, I'd assume I could do that for a keylogger to, but how would you attach the keylogger to the image? They are two seperate files. If someone starts talking, I would continue to do a two-way feedback thing. Right now I have found a keylogger that you have to download, I haven't been able to try it because I'm not on a download-enabled computer right now, but I still need to know how to GET the Keylogger onto the computer remotely... I know this can be done because there is a program selling for $*00 that does it, and it LOOKS like a legit site, anyway... or if someone just wants to help me brainstorm based on past passwords, that'd be great too. Creating a fake login page IS in fact, worth it for one user in my case... but how do I get him to use it? He is not stupid enough to follow SPAM e-mails, nor would I even know where to begin with that. And how do I host it? Generally when you put your HTML on a site, they still have their ads or logo somewhere on the page after you've uploaded it.

It doesn't really matter WHAT I get the password to; my current option are AIM, Yahoo!, or MySpace. It's the same password for all mediums so that's why it doesn't matter which. He'd also have the passwords stored in cookies, but Yahoo! cookies don't work when transferred to another computer. Or I could access to the Yahoo! e-mail long enough to retrieve & delete the MySpace password.