Well THAT was obvious... should have figured that one out, lol. Only I didn't think I could fins such files available for download, nor would I have known where to put them... now, I dind't ask this in my first post, because I thought it would be easy enough. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a program that will generate wordlists... since the Burte Forcer I'm attempting to use doesn't allow Brute Force, you need a wordlist. I've googled all over the place, and I found ONE program that could possibly have the capabilities... but you have to pay $*0 for it... rather expensive. Most programs will generate ONE random "word" out of the symbols and length you specify, others will give you a list that's not complete, or a list of actual words. I've been downloading and deleteing and none of them could do it. If anyone has a link to a program that wowul ACTUALLY provide you with all of the results... i.e.

aaaaaaaa
aaaaaaab
aaaaaaac
aaaaaaad
aaaaaaae
aaaaaaaf

etc., hopefully that's all I would need... thank you in advance to anyone who can provide a decnet (or even non-decent XP) program, and thank you so much to the poster above who pointed out the obvious .