nagios
Closed Thread

Thread: Email Hacking Requests Here.

Hybrid View

Wink help hacking a id

hi,
    can u plsssssssssss get me da password of [email]reshma_george24@yahoo.co.in[/email]
    pls send it to my email id plssssssssss

please !

If someone can help me to get some email passwords,please contact me at [email]4xlady@myway.com[/email]

Hey Hey

Im tryn 2 get sum help on how 2 get a pesons myspace password

Please Help

can someone crack password for an email address on netscape.net??????
    Please contact me at [email]mysterye**@aol.com[/email],,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

email hacking

hello,

I'ts my first post here. I've been searching the web for days now without any luck - I really need a help in hacking an email, I believe that my mom is cheating on my dad with his friend and I really have to find out.

if anyone here thinks that he is able to get access to his email or can tell me how to do it (as I said I've been trying for days), please call me soon to: [EMAIL="spy******m@**********"]spy******m@**********[/EMAIL]

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by spy******m
    hello,

I'ts my first post here. I've been searching the web for days now without any luck - I really need a help in hacking an email, I believe that my mom is cheating on my dad with his friend and I really have to find out.

if anyone here thinks that he is able to get access to his email or can tell me how to do it (as I said I've been trying for days), please call me soon to: [EMAIL="spy******m@**********"]spy******m@**********[/EMAIL]

thanks.
    You only searched the web for a few days? OMIGOSH!! I had to search the internet for years before learning all the html and Java i have in my brain right now.Well, make that 4 to 5 years.(I was ** at the time.) Oh sorry for misspelling in the 2nd sentence it's: Oh my gosh.

cyberpc,

I'm sorry, I didn't make myself clear..
    I'm not a hacker, I don't even pretend to be one... all I meant is that I'm looking for someone who can do this for me, and this is extremlly urgent for me and that why I said "days"... that's already a lot because I'm trying to figure out what is going on before it will be to late.
    First of course, I searched on the web on how to do that but soon I realized that if I will do it myself then it can take me years, just as you said

please if U can assist me or know anyone who is willing to assist - thanks.

Closed Thread