Microsoft Bashing? At least leave give us your educating opinion tocksarcle. I am open minded about all things. I do not have a * favorite browser but I do pick favorites depending on the situations.

General Browsing - IE Wins
When someone creates a web page, novice or expert, it will (**%) of the time look correct in IE. Why browse the web with software that cant view webpages like the author intended? I know w*w and ie conflict in situations, but thats not the point here. My goal when doing "general browsing" is to browse the web and view content like the author expects me to view. So why IE? IE owns the largest part of the browsing share, so web******s would be ludicrous to design a website that looks great in any other browser than IE. Again experienced web******s will follow guidelines to make pages look the same in every browser, but that is not the point here. The point is I want to lay back, pour a nice crown & coke, and browse the web. I find that I can do this best in IE. - [url=http://labnol.blogspot.com/2005/**/ie-7-vs-firefox-*5-vs-opera-*-gap-is.html]Reference[/url]

Search Engine Analysis - Opera Wins
When I'm comparing algorithms and formulas for search engine optimization I will use Opera. I like the different style layouts that come standard. These really help spotting phonetic pattern placement, structured word positioning & repetition, all while viewing exactly what the spider sees... This is how I rank #* for over *00 keywords on google, yahoo, & msn.

FireFox
I really have not formed an opinion of firefox yet. The times that I did try and use it, I noticed the amount of content I could not view, plug-ins that I needed to install, etc... so i called it quits early. I know its open source, you can create your own gadgets, and maybe someday I will. For now, I'm sticking to IE and Opera.

For those of you who bash Microsoft for Security - Open your eyes

The only big difference between IE/Firefox is that IE is tied in with your OS, Firefox is not. Yes, it would seem like a huge security gap but its not at all. Microsoft now comes with most of these potential targets disabled by default which I think will hurt their business in the short run, but greatly help them in the long run. Short run: RTFM's are still out there. Over time they will adapt to the technology, but most of the market share is clueless! Most of the current market still have the "if it doesnt work when you click, its broken" mentality. The new generation of people understand these concepts but guess what? They have no ***** yet, so they are not a target. Open your eyes and look at the whole picture. Hackers have almost ZERO reasons to target firefox. Open your eyes to the XY generations & do a little research. Keep the same code, firefox now has 80-*0% of the market share, IE is in the place of firefox. Guess what? Firefox would have hundreds of holes, release multiple patches a month, etc...

Finally a topic worth discussing!