Hi everyone,

I registered because i realy needed help and am sure that you guys here would know better and u might be kindly able to help me resolve my issue. i woke up this morning with a phone call from my girlfriend that told me my hotmail has been hijacked. and the hijacker is sending out of my account messages to various people on my contact list. he is even using my msn messenger to talk to people and it is causing me so much trouble. I have been able to trace his IP address,i think, and its 2*2.**8.64.*74 and *76 and *72 . from some emails he forwarded to my friend.I have tried several things to gain back access to my account but was unable to since he has changed the password and the secret question. I ask of you, of any of you, and am sure you can imagine the kind of bad situation am in. this email account has so many personal stuff in it,and i have had it for so long,I ask you to please help me get back my email,or at least try to., and i will be so thankful.the stolen email address is [email]lightrule@hotmail.com[/email].