network monitoring
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TOR is it Traceable?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by acitone View Post
    I have a new program called Plugsound Pro. It's a vst instrument for making music and it's about a $*00 program program that is protected by the PACE ilok/interlok system. I have done extensive searches online to see whether or not someone had a crack for the program but no body seems to have cracked it nor Ilok. With ilok being such a popular form of protection I am surprised no hacker has rised to conquer it. You'd think the most popular and powerful protection for music production vst's would have the most demand and attention. I got the program off of Usenext and I know for a FACT that there are numerous people out there waiting for a warezed version, but it's not available and I don't have an email to any of the crack teams so I can't send the software to anyone who can crack. Can someone pls help? I'm willing to become a hacker myself just to crack this particular software lol.
    How is this related to the topic of TOR?

This is why wireless security is so important.
    Look back to todays wireless setup in a few years and remember the golden age of wireless hacking.
    Youre living it now kiddo. May as well enjoy it.
    Yeah, I think I heard that the RIAA wants to make people responsible for all the activity originating from their open wireless connection. Totally ridiculous, but that's never stopped them before. See here:

[url]http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainment/riaa-wants-to-kill-open-wifi-puppies-babies-2***57.php[/url]

Makes me glad I don't live in the USA.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-13-2007 at 05:39 AM.

Im sorry to inform you but, if you are expecting the fbi, nothing will protect you ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. [they are not noobs]
    7h* L**7*57 c4n7 h4ck m*!
    Proud to have quit playing ®µÑȧ©ÅÞË

If you write like a semi-literate boob you will very likely be ignored.
    Writing like a l**t script kiddie hax0r is the absolute l**t*st way to write!
    L0L

Quote Originally Posted by ~~smart~fool~~ View Post
    Im sorry to inform you but, if you are expecting the fbi, nothing will protect you ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. [they are not noobs]
    Yeah, smart fool's right. There are only a few exceptions to this, such as when connecting to a wireless network far away from you with your MAC changed, using an additional proxy (for example, TOR) and various modifications to yourself (hooded clothing) and/or your vehicle (fake plates) to prevent CCTV cameras capturing you (or licence plates) and blowing your anonymity. Even when using a setup like this, there's a thousand more ways you could leave a trail leading back to yourself, one of them being the actions you do on the net when in this 'perfectly anonymous' situation -- if you log in to one of your personal accounts that has previously recorded personal information, they already have enough info there to find you regardless of the fact that you're now anonymous.

Using one (or many) proxies is pointless when you're going to be investigated by your government, because if any of the proxies keep logs, these will quickly be discovered by those investigating.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 04-22-2007 at 05:08 PM.

I was wrong.
    Last edited by Tito; 05-06-2007 at 10:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread