ganglia
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To Cheat Online Poker

I think you should do all the research and find all the exploits before deciding whether to make this information public or not (and if so, how to make it public)..

Censoring your site isn't the best option, in my opinion.

Perhaps you can make all the users agree to a disclamer before accessing "illegal" things.. (i.e. "If you agree to this disclamer to here to continue.. if not f*** off!")

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    I think you should do all the research and find all the exploits before deciding whether to make this information public or not (and if so, how to make it public)..

Censoring your site isn't the best option, in my opinion.

Perhaps you can make all the users agree to a disclamer before accessing "illegal" things.. (i.e. "If you agree to this disclamer to here to continue.. if not f*** off!")
    I've decided on these rules:

You can talk about anything on the forum, as long as you don't post anything illegal (****** card details, pirated software, usernames and passwords, etc.) -- it's legal to talk hypothetically about crimes. Hypothetical discussions can include things like exploit code and fake login pages -- creating them is different to using them.

Summarized, the rules are that you can't post anything illegal. You can talk about illegal acts, provide information or tools on illegal acts, even admit to doing illegal acts (although this would be stupid), but you can't post illegal content.

Here's my definition of illegal content for the disclaimer:

Illegal content -- this includes (but is not limited to) content containing ****** card information, **** details, website passwords and pirated software, movies, music or games. Content such as fake login pages and exploit code are acceptable in a hypothetical context.

This is quite hard to explain, because my definition of illegal is probably different to the law. My definition is, researching (or developing tools) for a crime is not illegal. Doing a crime, and posting the results, is.

The private members' discussion area doesn't have so many rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    I'm not sure if I'll research this poker thing; I've got a lot to do with my website at the moment.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 05-04-2007 at 05:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread