I'll probably be able to post the ProRat v*.* Special Edition Undetectable tomorrow. However I'm not sure if I should post it or email to to people because if I post it more AV companies will be likely to find and add it to their signature database.

Volcom - Its normal for their AV to pick up your trojan. Being a zipped trojan does absolutely nothing to evade an AV scanner. Evan commercial programs that are used protect, scramble, and shrink files cannot fool AVs most of the time. In order to fool someone you should start with something undetectable by most AVs then begin hiding its look. If your trying to say its a game, change the icon to a game icon and bind it to a game. You know, something like that. I don't really have much experience with this stuff buts its how I would go about it. To use things to shutdown a firewall or Av would take a lot of testing before I would use it. It would also really help a lot to know what AV they use. That way you only have to pass that one anti-virus scanner not a dozen commonly used ones.