file access
Closed Thread

Thread: Packets with VB?!

Packets with VB?!

How can I make a program that would send any packets imaginable with VB to IP or HTTP?

If you need to send HTTP packets, VB has socket components that can be used to form any HTTP message. So if you're talking about TCP or UDP packets, VB is more than enough. If you need to send "any packets imaginable to", i.e. something non-standard, you may want to look at [url]www.microolap.com/products/network/pssdk/[/url] or [url]www.winpcap.org[/url]. These components can be used from within a VB. Alternatively, if you don't want to write any code, use a network analyzer that has a packet generator, such as CommView ([url]www.tamos.com[/url]).

I see. I am talking about TCP and UDP packets. You know, site flooding, ddos attack etc. I guess I do prefer to write a code... But the only problem is I don't know how!

You see, the thing is I have a software (I tried to attach it but couldn't) and after it sends about 2*000000 packets, there is error and it stops. So I tought what if I could send much much much more than this. The software in the site you gave me does not doing this. I guess the creator of this software forgot to add "on error resume next" :/

Cheers dude!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Ping View Post
    I see. I am talking about TCP and UDP packets. You know, site flooding, ddos attack etc.
    You realize that this is illegal, right? And that the owner of the site you're flooding may want to prosecute you, right? Just checking :-)

So let's consider this topic closed.

Closed Thread