monitor file activity
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: spyware

BLS_187 Guest

spyware

Hey everyone. I would like to know if anybody here recommends any software that removes spyware for FREE. I dont have alot of *****, but would like to check my system. Thanks for your time!-J

Unregistered Guest
    Spybot from Download.com

Unregistered Guest
    ad-awear from google.com

Those are both great programs. Download em both at download.com and use em. They will both find things the other doesnt.

Cheers

Closure

Originally posted by Unregistered
    ad-awear from google.com
    for the record when you search search for Ad - Aware. its version 6.0 build *8* last I checked. CYA

Unregistered Guest

Cool

man check out [url]www.ad-aware.com[/url] and [url]www.winderssecurity.com[/url] and enjoy man

Unregistered Guest

Cool

i am sorry man it was [url]http://www.wilderssecurity.net[/url] and download spyware blaster and [url]www.ad-aware.com[/url] is also best

Unregistered Guest

spyware tool

Though this spyware tool yields only mediocre performance, its trial restriction is its biggest downfall. RegFreeze's interface is easy enough to understand, but we wish you could resize the main window or sort the list of detected offenders. To its ******, this program found a few pieces of adware some of its more well-known competitors didn't catch, but its real-time protection feature let through such nasties as WebHancer and Bargain Buddy. On the plus side, RegFreeze can stop browser hijackers and doesn't drain your PC's resources when performing a scan like many similar programs do. Regrettably, the demo version won't let you remove any of the adware it finds, which severely hinders its usefulness. Since some of the better antispyware tools on the market are completely free, RegFreeze may have a tough time finding a fan base.
    [url=http://regfreeze.freeserverhost.com/]try it[/url]

Unregistered Guest
    Personally I have Panda. True its only a *0 day trial, but I ended up liking it so much that I purchased it. It works. As a matter of fact Im *****ing a guy down right now that tried to slip some spy ware into my puter and spoof me. lol, guess he tried the wrong guy.

Unregistered Guest
    Try:

http://www.alltheweb.com/search?advanced=*&cat=web&jsact=&_stype=norm&type=all&q=free+spyware&_b_query=&l=en&ics=utf-8&cs=utf8&wf%5Bn%5D=*&wf%5B0%5D%5Br%5D=%2B&wf%5B0%5D%5Bq%5D=&wf%5B0%5D%5Bw%5D=&wf%5B*%5D%5Br%5D=%2B& wf%5B*%5D%5Bq%5D=&wf%5B*%5D%5Bw%5D=&wf%5B2%5D%5Br%5D=-&wf%5B2%5D%5Bq%5D=&wf%5B2%5D%5Bw%5D=&dincl=&dexcl=&geo=&doctype=&dfr%5Bd%5D=*&dfr%5Bm%5D=*&dfr%5By%5 D=**80&dto%5Bd%5D=*4&dto%5Bm%5D=*2&dto%5By%5D=2004&hits=*0&nooc=off

+ Reply to Thread