monit
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: programing language

Hybrid View

The best programming language is PHP. You can learn the web development by using the this one programming language.

Cool

I've learnt C++, PHP, HTML & Javascript programming languages at the university and I'm looking forward in learning Python and more in the future.

If you need help I might send you some guides.

Best,
    David
    [URL="http://talkproxies.com/"]Talk Proxies[/URL]

My favorite language is PHP as it is very easy to use and learn. It is used for most programs on websites today, it is completely server-side, unlike JavaScript or HTML which are interpreted by the web browser on the client-side.

My Favorited programming language PHP, c++. you can easily learn.

My favorite programming language is java and I am learning it. PHP is too interested but java is best for me.
    Last edited by gordo; 12-24-2014 at 06:56 AM. Reason: spam

Programming

I heard a lot of programming but don't know what's the use of it. Had my computer for years but I didn't know about those terms and what they do to computers. Any answers?

C# really feels like the most mature language that I've ever dealt with. Writing it feels clear, if something is wrong the deb***er is very clear. The number of features that are there is incredible (especially post C# 2.0 when they added generics). Properties are delightful.

How do you convert to a string? Convert.ToString(). How about an integer? Knowing only that one, it's what you'd expect!

I also picked JavaScript because I am in a love affair with this weird little language. I also think it is one of the easiest languages to teach basic programming with (videos forthcoming).

The amount of time it takes to whip up a five-cent program with javascript without even leaving my browser, heck without even leaving this tab is just astounding to me even after all these years.

One thing I noticed though while writing this comment is that more than the language itself, the tools that I use while building things in the language are what really make them a pleasure to use. If I wasn't using Google Chrome's web developer tools I'd probably consider JavaScript to be a nightmarish corpse of a language that punishes the slightest of typos with a silent malicious grin, as code execution carries on as if A.blah = 5 and A.blsh = 5 were both equally worthy of existing to the JS compiler/interpreter. Only by the grace of tools is JS tame at all.

+ Reply to Thread