monit
Closed Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i get my girlfriends yahoo password

oh babe Guest

Red face sexy

hi my name is sex and i want to know my girlfriends email password her email address is krishna [email]vedan@**********[/email] and mine in [email]ragmon@rediffmail.com[/email]

oh babe Guest

Red face sexy

hi my name is sex and i want to know my girlfriends email password her email address is [email]krishnavedant@**********[/email] and mine in [email]ragmon@rediffmail.com[/email]

nima_jonedelam Guest

finding password

I think my gfriend is cheating on me, but i dont have any proof.. how can i get her yahoo password. We dont live together so keylogger wont work, i need to get remotely into her computer or is there an easier way. thx

omni_a05 Guest

trying your power ...

I need you to send me the proof that you can monitor, starting with Monday for three days, the yahoo ID 'biancanicola' but I will also need all the messages and yahoo archives from the beginning of the year; in this case, we can have an agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by ::: CRACKSPIDER
    ***MONITORING ANYONE'S COMPUTER ***

Are you worried about your lover/spouse cheating on you? Are you worried about your kids surfing inappropriate websites in secret? Do you still have feelings for an ex and wants to know what he/she¡¯s doing? Do you want to know what your business competitors are doing online everyday? Do you have a court case to go to but need a lot more evidence from someone in order to win it? Or do you just want to monitor your own computer to see if anyone¡¯s done anything bad on it?

YOU HAVE A SOLUTION!!!!!

Who Are We:

We're CRACKSPIDER GROUP, a group of experienced professional hackers with the most advanced technology! We now are providing an online monitoring service for a low fee of only $*00 USD/Month, which is as low as ONLY *0 DOLLARS PER DAY!

What Do We Do:

We can hack into and monitor anyone¡¯s computer invisibly as you request, using the most advanced technology that¡¯s currently being used by the NSA and CIA.

We will forward to you the following info of the hacked computer:

Records of Instant Messages and Chatroom Conversations
    - MSN Messenger
    - Yahoo Messenger
    - AOL Instant Messenger
    - Plus various chat rooms!

Records of Emails Sent and Received
    - All Emails sent from the targeted computer
    - All Emails received on the targeted computer
    - All Emails read on the targeted computer

Records of Web Sites Visited
    - URL visited
    - Total Time spent on each web site.
    - Date and Time the web page was first viewed

Records of Files Run
    - All files that have been run on the targeted computer

And MUCH MORE¡*

We record activities on the target computer 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK!

How Do You Pay Us:

We¡¯ll hack into the targeted computer upon request. Upon success in gaining access to the targeted computer, we will send to you above info FOR FREE for the first 2 to * days as a trial period. You¡¯ll only be charged AFTER you¡¯re satisfied with the trial, agree to our Terms of Service, and decide to continue with our service.

Currently, we only accept ***** transfer through ******* *****. Please refer to [url]www.************.com[/url] for detailed info.

As stated above, our service¡¯s monthly fee is as low as $*00 US, which is equivalent to ONLY *0 dollars a day. Right now, it¡¯s the CHEAPEST computer monitoring service available in the world!

We reserve the right to acquire more information if necessary and refuse service if the info you give to us is incorrect.

What are you waiting for? Contact us ASAP!!!

::: CRACKSPIDER GROUP:::

WEBSITES:::

[url]http://crackspider.tk[/url]
    [url]http://crack-spider.da.ru/[/url]
    [url]http://crackspider.active.ws/[/url]
    [url]http://active.ws/crackspider/[/url]
    [url]http://www.crackspider.active.ws/[/url]
    [url]http://www.active.ws/crackspider/[/url]
    [url]http://cs.true.ws/[/url]
    [url]http://true.ws/cs/[/url]
    [url]http://www.cs.true.ws/[/url]
    [url]http://www.true.ws/cs/[/url]

EMAIL :::

[email]crackspidergroup@ToughGuy.net[/email]

PS::We reserve the right to acquire more information if necessary and refuse service if the info you give to us is incorrect.

Requests made via OUR WEBSITE are only entertained.

Please note that we do NOT have any other email addresses except crackspidergroup (AT) ********** and crackspidergroup (AT) **********. We have come across few mailboxes named after our group. We are NOT responsible if you answer and deal with them

runescape Guest

Question Who cares?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

Unregistered Guest

muy girlfriend is cheating on me

hello sir,
    i want you to help me.my girl friend is cheating on me,and i want to get her password.plz do help me,i want to to tell how i can monitor her password plz do tell me.email it to me through this [email]email.associate*00@fastermail.com[/email]
    thanks

Unregistered Guest

plz give me back my passward .

i have lost my yahoo passward i think some one hacked it and now i m so worry about it my id is ..mn_ar200*
    plz send me the passward of this id on this e-mail address ..
    [email]adeel_x2004@yahoo.co.uk[/email]
    i will be very thankfull to u.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up

Please help me with my girlfriend's password at yahoo. Her email is [email]karina_iulia@**********[/email] THX man! you ROCK!

Unregistered Guest
    ... and i forgot to tell you to send it to [email]asm4you@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest

my girlfriends yahoo password

Her e-mail is [email]maruskanv@**********[/email], my e-mail is [email]sonenesa@**********[/email]
    Thank You.

Unregistered Guest

has anyone ever gotten results?

Hi, I'm just writing to check if anyone on this site has ever actually gotten results from their inquiries. If so, please email me @ [email]facelessvoiceme2@**********[/email] to let me know: who came through for you, what it cost, and how long it took for those results. Thank you very much!

Unregistered Guest

Try this

You may not be able to get her password, but Yahoo emails usually use some sort of challenge response question, to allow you to reset the password. If you know your Girlfriend fairly well, you should be able to guess her challenge response question, and get into her email account.

It's worth a shot

Nilesh!

Unregistered Guest

arshadhussain588@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    u can package keyloggers on a pic or some file and u can log everythign she types... for instance her YAHOO MESSENGER PASSWORD.......

[email]azeen_**@**********[/email] [email]greattauras_sana@hotmail.com[/email]

[email]rashi_786200*@**********[/email] [email]mahnoor_*2*@hotmail.com[/email]

Unregistered Guest

hello hack

You may not be able to get her password, but Yahoo emails usually use some sort of challenge response question, to allow you to reset the password. If you know your Girlfriend fairly well, you should be able to guess her challenge response question, and get into her email account.

It's worth a shot

[email]azeen_**@**********[/email] [email]greattauras_sana@hotmail.com[/email]

[email]rashi_786200*@**********[/email] [email]mahnoor_*2*@hotmail.com[/email]

reply me on this id [email]arshadhussain588@hotmail.com[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    lol.
    it just ever so often seem to be the best solution, doesn it?
    but.. what would life - and 4 that matter, love - b w/o problems to solve?

never been in the sit but that thang bout trust i too think is crucial..

peace, respect n acceptance?
    /mv ( :/ you log ip:s? ) ...

f**king that good old spam - oh so good! :/ (specially when theyve shown off all their skills and goods b4.. )

..and i also wish to explicitly nag at all those people who persistantly send people to google.. - yeees. thats a source but now they came here asking the pro's 4 help?
    if you dont wanna help you dont need to arogantly slap them away.. why waste time to do that? feel b.i.g? :? who in this world with internetaccess today have not heard of google?
    6*678768

Closed Thread