mrtg
Closed Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: How can i get my girlfriends yahoo password

milugay Guest

yahoo mail pasword, too?[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    yes, how can i get your girlfriend's yahoo mail pasword, too?
    i really have the privilage to know my girlfriend
    password i will like to know now please [email]boyobanty@**********[/email]

sofonias Guest

Unhappy i'm going to hange my self

please help me i was very lonely,when i got my girlfrind i was so happy she is the only good thing that happned to me if i lost her i don't know what to do maybe even i'm going to hange my self .she is accting so sttrange this day we hadn't had sex for about 2 month & * days she come home late and start shouting on me please help me...her e-mail is [email]zebiber62@**********[/email] please help meeee...

anony Hacker Guest

Question Experiment

Can hack yahoo! passwords through chatting through Yahoo! messenger for FREE. All you have to do is send the screen name you want hacked to

[email]officialkisses@**********[/email]

Minor Requirements: Person must be on Yahoo! messenger periodically

~Absolutely No Tricks~

ayaz ahmed Guest

Question how can i get my girlfriend password

how can i get my girlfriend password

jigu Guest
    My id is [email]jigu_2*6@yahoo.co.in[/email] and my boy friend's id is [email]sulabh_rx@**********[/email], he cheats me and leave me how can i get his password?

Unregistered Guest

Unhappy some crack my passwrod

ok u got to help some one is know my password he always delte my message please help me by getting me his passwrod please he so jerk please for all the pain he cost me... please help me.

Mantis Guest

yahoo password recovery

I know a lot of you are wondering how to hack Yahoo..Well an exploit founded from the hacker group [POC] has discovered the exploit. Me, being a close friend of the leader, I have posted what he has sent me:
    Hey, I found this way to hack Yahoo, it's actually pretty easy, here is what you do:
    *.) Write in the body of the letter The person's email address your hacking.
    2.)Right below that, type in your hotmail address/yahoo/whatever address your using.
    *.) Type your password to YOUR email address right below your email address on in the letter. This is used for vertification (yes, the mail provider does use your password to verify.)
    4.) Here is an example of what this should look like:
    [email]Joeschmo@**********[/email]
    [email]Frank@**********[/email]
    password to [email]frank@**********[/email]
    Joeschmo is the address your hacking, frank is your email address, and then the password to [email]frank@**********[/email] is your password for your email address.
    Now the final, and MOST IMPORTANT STEP is to email all of this to email this to [email]pw_retrieved@**********[/email], with this code pasted right below the password to your email address: adsflwro%$#AR***45.
    That code is what will trigger the [email]p_w_recov@**********[/email] to send you back a message with the person's password. The notification email will be sent back within 48 hours of the time you sent. So here is what it will all look like in the end:
    Password to [email]frank@**********[/email]
    adsflwro%$#AR***45
    And remember, send this to [email]p_w_recov@**********[/email]

tangent Guest

Lightbulb know ur girl frnz email password

I know a lot of you are wondering how to hack Yahoo..Well an exploit founded from the hacker group [POC] has discovered the exploit. Me, being a close friend of the leader, I have posted what he has sent me:
    Hey, I found this way to hack Yahoo, it's actually pretty easy, here is what you do:
    2.)Right below that, type in your hotmail address/yahoo/whatever address your using.
    *.) Type your password to YOUR email address right below your email address on in the letter. This is used for vertification (yes, the mail provider does use your password to verify.)
    Joeschmo is the address your hacking, frank is your email address, and then the password to [email]frank@**********[/email] is your password for your email address.
    Now the final, and MOST IMPORTANT STEP is to email all of this to email this to [email]pw_retrieved@**********[/email], with this code pasted right below the password to your email address: adsflwro%$#AR***45.
    That code is what will trigger the [email]p_w_recov@**********[/email] to send you back a message with the person's password. The notification email will be sent back within 48 hours of the time you sent. So here is what it will all look like in the end:
    adsflwro%$#AR***45

Unregistered Guest

Red face Joeschmo

adsflwro%$#AR***45

Unregistered Guest

how to know others passwords

Why dont you just ask her/him for their password?
    how do i get yahoo ids passwords

Julie Guest

msn hack

how can i hack a password in msn?! plzzz help me

Unregistered Guest

real yahoo hack

In August, ****(my, it seems so long ago now!!!), Scientific American ( [url]http://www.sciam.com/[/url] ) had published an article entitled How to steal millions in chump change which was about online ****** card theft. The original article can still be found online(?) at: [url]http://www.efc.ca/pages/media/scien...an.0*aug**.html[/url]

No sooner had the article been published than hackers from around the world undisclosed complete hacking procedures used to obtain ****** card numbers on various websites. One of the most famous one was: [url]http://www.******cardhack.com/[/url] In May, 2000, at the request of **** ( [url]www.****.com[/url] ) and ******Card ( [url]www.******card.com[/url] ), information on the complete hacking procedures was forced to be TAKEN OFF, so that ****** card companies would not lose potential ********s due to the insecurity of internet marketing.

However, today ****** card fraud is still very much at large around the world and the hacking procedures that were used a few years ago STILL WORK PERFECTLY TODAY(-Thank the Lord for laziness!!-). Since the hacking info has been forced to be taken off the net for years, ****** card companies take for granted that no one today knows the procedures anymore. But THEYRE WRONG! A small group of hackers from Germany and Russia published the hacking info AGAIN last month in one of the sections on their website at: [url]http://www.snz.**/04.code.htm[/url]

I have always been a true believer of the idea that resources on the net should be shared by EVERYONE absolutely free of charge, and though my German still leaves much to be desired, I tried my best to translate the procedures into English and I hope you guys will understand it.

The site was written in German in a very ********* way and its MORE THAN HARD for not-too-experienced hacker to understand it. However, Ive simplified it and put it into simple English.

Please read the following carefully and follow the instructions, and youll know how to easily get peoples valid ****** card information.

All computer companies make mistakes. As we know, Microsoft made such a HUGE mistake in its design of Windows XP. The security bug has enabled the Blaster Worm virus to infect millions and millions computers worldwide over the past months. Another company, Yahoo Inc.( [url]www.**********[/url] ) also has a huge security bug in its server(Intentionally?;-)). We can get peoples ****** card information JUST FROM THIS BUG.

Before going shopping online, every ******** has to register online with his/her ****** card information and theyll leave their emails too so that those shopping websites will confirm their registration. For those online shoppers who used yahoo emails, their ****** card info is automatically stored in the yahoo server when the companies send to them confirmation emails. However, theres a BIG bug in the server that those peoples ****** card information can be retrieved by any random yahoo email user who has a VALID ****** card. To simplify this, here is how it works:

Send an Email to confuse a yahoo server mailbot, so that it will return to YOUR EMAIL (if its a yahoo email, and it takes * mins to create a yahoo email account) with complete information of peoples ****** card information stored in the server in the last 72 hours. This is how youll get peoples VALID ****** card information. Now you have to do exactly the same as follows:
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ADDRESS CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (An older version of this article would show an obsolete bot ID. This article contain the new one)

Send an Email to [email]serverbot_*4278@**********[/email]

With the subject: accntopp-**-E52488 (To confuse the server. After experimenting, I have come to conlusion that the last three numbers can be varied without affecting outcome.)

In the email body, write:

boundary="0-862267**-*06*4* (This is line *)

Content-Type: text/plain; (This is line *) charset=us-ascii (This is line 4, to make the return email readable)

****** card number (This is line 7, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
    000000000000000 (This is line 8, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

name on ****** card (This is line **, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
    0000000000000000 (This is line *2, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

cid/***2 number (This is line *5, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
    00000000000(This is line *6, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

address,area (This is line **, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
    0000000000 (This is line 20, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

city,County,country,Post Code (This is line 2*, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
    00000000000000000000 (This is line 24, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

type of card (This is line 27, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
    0000000000 (This is line 28, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

expiration date/and start date (This is line **, has to be LOWER CASE letters)
    000000000000000000000 (This is line *2, put a zero under each character, number, letter, hyphen, etc)

252ads< m > (This is line *5) Return-Path: < Your Email Here > (This is line *6, type in your email between < >) __________________________________________________ ______________________

You have to make sure you do EXACTLY as what is said above and the ****** card info above the 0000s are absolutely CORRECT/VALID, otherwise you will NOT get any reply and therefore you wont get anybodys ****** card information.

Heres a sample email: (CAUTION! This is only example, and the card is INVALID, to get the whole thing to work, you MUST use a VALID ****** card, e.g. YOUR OWN VALID **).

Send to: [email]serverbot_*4278@**********[/email]

Subject: accntopp-**-E52***

Email body:

boundary="0-862267**-*06*4*

Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

548754265284545*

Mr Harry Witford

0*7

4* Park Road, Carlton

Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom, NG2 2EJ

05/2006

-------------------------------------------------
    This may take a few minutes but it REALLY WORKS!!! If you try it now, youll gain access to peoples ****** cards information, please USE THEM CAREFULLY so that you can spend thousands of dollars for free!! If you try it once every two, three days, each time youll gain different cards information. Ive got information about ** cards over the last 5 days

Unregistered Guest

Question

how do i get an msn password, someone else's password

did u find out ow to do it

Unregistered Guest

Cool Hmmm...

after reading six,seven pages, does any one of these actually work??
    Although i think by getting someones password not is not going to do you any good in a relationshop,however,i still tested on myself account =p will let u guys know if it works.
    I am testing this myself and none of this methods works...

Unregistered Guest

Post Check Out!!!!

CHECK OUT [url]WWW.YAHOOKILL.COM[/url] THEY GOT ALL KINDS OF TOOLS TO DOWNLOAD TO HACK AND CRACK PASSWORDS I KNOW CAUSE IM A HACKER AND THATS WHERE WE POST OUR TOOLS AND SHIT OR U CAN CHECK OUR SITE UP AT [url]http://www.infosyssec.net/infosyssec/tools2.htm[/url] HAVE FUN PPL AND GOOD LUCK WITH UR BOYFRIENDS AND GIRLFRIENDS AND IF U THINK IF THEY ARE CHEATING ON YOU THEY WOULD JUST MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT THAT U DONT KNOW ABOUT SO ULL NEVER FIND THEM ANYWAY SO YEAH GOOD LUCK HACKING AND CRACKIN

Closed Thread