ganglia
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stop Offend Our Oountry

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Thanks mike, this should be fun. I'm gonna blow up my school with this!

How to make Thermite (I didn't write this by the way, found it on another site)
    In fact, iron oxide (AKA rust) could possibly even work as the oxidiser instead of potassium permanganate in my theoretical-bomb. Interesting.

In any case, I'm so gonna make some thermite since it's so god damn awesome. I don't really have a use for any of this, but it's fun anyway. I think we're both pyros ...
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 11-10-2007 at 08:29 PM.
    Who needs drugs when you have electrons?

Stop haxxin' my quotes! :P

Oh, and thanks for reminidng me to Google that potassium permanganate stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by mike*5* View Post
    I think we're both pyros ...
    Any male between ages *2-** usually is.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

I can just imagine someone in an FBI office reading all this and having this expression:

o_O

Give me a call when the SWAT-team arrives, Moonbat. I'm safe from them here on the other side of the Atlantic.

I'll probably start giving out my number [privately, over MSN] to people, actually, instead of asking for the caller's number too. This is also beneficial in that the caller has to use up his/her phone ****** instead of me.
    Last edited by Ezekiel; 11-10-2007 at 08:38 PM.

Whatever, SWAT can't take me on.

As for being safe, I can assure you that you are not. Now that Tony Blair is out of office, he has nothing better to do than prey on *6-year-old boys. He'll just call up MI5, ***** you down, and, ahem, "root your box" so to speak.
    "Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains." -Karl Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbat View Post
    Whatever, SWAT can't take me on.
    I'm now imagining a flip-button that detonates *00kg of thermite in your house while you make a silent getaway out the back of your house.

As for being safe, I can assure you that you are not. Now that Tony Blair is out of office, he has nothing better to do than prey on *6-year-old boys. He'll just call up MI5, ***** you down, and, ahem, "root your box" so to speak.
    Oh shit. Well, my 'box' does have a firewall, in the form of a skin-piercing, CO2-powered metal BB-gun. Hey, it beats the standard baseball-bat-behind-bed defence.

Actually, he's the 'Middle-East Envoy' now (as delegated by GWB), so he's occupied for now.

I'm now imagining a flip-button that detonates *00kg of thermite in your house while you make a silent getaway out the back of your house.
    200kg actually...
    And it's an underground tunnel, SWAT never goes underground

Actually, he's the 'Middle-East Envoy' now (as delegated by GWB), so he's occupied for now.
    Middle-East Envoy = MEE
    MEE backwards = EEM
    EEM --> ROT** Encryption = RRZ
    RRZ backwards = ZRR
    ZRR = 'Ze Raged Rectum

Duh. It's so obvious. They hunt kids.

EDIT: That encryption is called "The Blair Witchcraft". Not much of an encryption really, but it seems to be the foundation of MI5.

mike*5*

You are from Lebanon

If you neighbor

+ Reply to Thread