server monitoring
Closed Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: getting someones IP address

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LEXI
    someone left a vulgar post on my website, and i have theyre ip adress, but i would like to know how to locate where the person lives exactly, can anyone help?
    Dnsstuff.com

enter the IP into the whois

for a good GUI style register at visualware.com and use the demo

Unregistered Guest

alternicks

Hi! Im sorry but i dont have the time to read all the previous posts. So, how can i know(simple and step-by-step) the IP addressess of different posters from a certain forum so i can compare them and let me know if they are the same person (or using alternicks). Coz they are flooding messages on a certain topic and I suspect they are the same person. Thanks in advance.

Unregistered Guest

yahoo messenger

Dudes... can i get a link to a tool similar to the builtin in KDE's GAIM so i can find out a yahoo messenger user's ip? (e.g. i'm chatting to fool* (username) and i want to see his ip...) is there any tool for this stuff?

Unregistered Guest

plz explain...

how do i hack in there comp once i have there ip?

Unregistered Guest
    i ran those netstat -a -n and - an what one of those is the ip of the person i am direct connected with on aim thanks

Nirvanarules Guest

I'm a genious, listen to me

Ite, I know alot about hacking for I learned from a ******, but times have changed, and its more effcient to use a program to connect to some*'s computer. These programs I do not know, and can anyone plz tell me some of those programs? Now, I shal teach you somthing about Microsoft.

Microsoft is evil, and if u don't believe me, then heres your proof. When u install Windows, your C drive is automatically Shared to anyone on the internet. If u connect to some*'s computer by using one of their shared folders, their C drive will be saved as c$ or $c That means, you can use that as your 'bridge' to their computer, or as I learned it was called. Now, if your sdealling with some* stupid, and u want to hack theri computer, use Remote Manager; this is a program which is automatcially installed with Windows. Imput your victums ip in there, and htey get a screen taht says would u like to connect to so and so; if t heir supid, their probably say yes, and you'll have full access to their computer. Also, if u want to get into some*'s computer by using their login name and passoword, Windows hides a user account from ev eryone that is named Admin, or Administrator. The password will always be password. If you get a screen asking for a login name or passowrd, try those combinations, or use Websnort to get weak packets whcih will tell you their ip. Websnort is a Linux Program, so just use a boot disk of Linux to use websnort and get some*'s passoword. Any questions or comments, plz email me at [email]DarkenLight@comcast.net[/email]

Peaces

Kris

Unregistered Guest

Exclamation help plz hackin

dudes i got a problem, i need to hack some* i know urgently. i want to get in his files or in his mail and have domain of his pc. i prefer havin his email hacked first well i want some* to tell me how to do it. thx

Unregistered Guest
    I learned how to full fledge hack some*s computer and have full access and to be able to do what ever you want. Just Email me if u want an explanation.

[email]DarkenLight@comcast.net[/email]

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Generally speaking, its hard to get someones IP address from a chatroom. You can 'whois' a user in IRC chat but the host name or IP address you will get is that of their ISP.

To get someones IP you need to have a direct connection from your computer to theirs. When you have a connection established (example: sending a song or image file to someone else) open your MS-DOS window and type netstat -a or netstat -n
    This will list all current connections, their host names and IP addresses. Happy hunting.

Whoever said this can u help me, when u said after ur directly connected with the person, which i got aim and i can direct connect,then where is the Ms-DOS?If you can help me thanx.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhi
    Just wondering if this would be possible in a forum discussion? We have one for our university and I am getting some abuse - most of which the Moderators are taking off, I just wanted to know if it was who I think it is.

Thanks
    [email]april.may.now@**********[/email]

Unregistered Guest

Smile

can you send me the utility to find ip of any computer my email id is [email]svapan2020@yahoo.co.in[/email]

Unregistered Guest

I'm a genious, Listen to me

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Whoever said this can u help me, when u said after ur directly connected with the person, which i got aim and i can direct connect,then where is the Ms-DOS?If you can help me thanx.
    If you don't know how to get onto Ms-DOS, you definently won't be able to do any of the other stuff required for hacking. Ms-Dos is a command prompt menu; you imput commands, and it does those specific commands. To get to Ms-Dos, you go to Start:run and in the little box that pops up, type in cmd. A black screen will pop up; this is MS-DOS.
    Now, using MS-DOS to find ips:
    Ty pe in netstat -n into the box, and a bunch of Ips wiht ports will appear. Find the specific person you are looking for by using the port numbers. If you want to find someone's ip while ur talking to them on AIM, find the AIM ports, and one of them will be that person's ip. Compair and contrast wiht that you usually get, and you'll be able to zero them out.
    Now, to find some*'s ip in a chatroom:
    In aim, there is no way that you can find some*'s ip in a chatroom becuase there is simply becuase you aren't connected to them, but your connected to somewhat of a server. The ip you will find in netstat -n won't be of the people in the chatroom, but the ip of the chatroom itself. I do believe tho, the host of the chatroom will have the same ip as the chatroom itself. Now, on Yahoo Messenger, if your in a chatroom, and someone uses voice communication, Yahoo opens up specific ports on your computer. In other words, your directly connected to the person speaking. Netstat -n their @$$ and you'll have their ip. As for MSN Messenger, use MSN X becuase u can directly connect to others.
    Now, for many of you who want to 'hack' some*'s computer, i will give you a simple and limited methoid which really isn't hacking their computer, but exploiting it. The ping attack that i'm going to teach you people only works on computers wiht Windows NT *.0 or *.5, Win *8, Win *5, all Linux's, All Macs. You go into command prompt, and you type in ping (thier ip). What will happen, is your computer will send specific packets to their computer, and their computer will respond to your computer. Now, the byte rate of this ping is *2 bytes. What you want to do, is overflow th eir computer wiht packets and cause their computer to stall and shutdown. to do this, use the command: ping (thier ip) -l 65500 -f
    Now, what will happen, is your computer will send a huge packet that the other computer can't handle. You usually want to do this on a remote computer. Now, without the -f at the end of the ping command, your computer would fragment the 65500 byte package into smaller bytes; that means that their computer will get a couple smaller packets, and they won't be overloaded, so add the -f at the end. Hope this helped some of ye. Just email me wiht ?s and Comments. Peaces
    [email]DarkenLight@comcast.net[/email]
    Kris

gr4ffik Guest

Net send help plz?

Can some* talk me through using net send from the start cuz im a computer noob

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gr4ffik
    Can some* talk me through using net send from the start cuz im a computer noob
    Didn't I just F***ing do that?

Hack my email Guest

Wink Hey man - i will wait for that when you email me

Hi guys and girls!
    Its Stefanie Cierpka.
    I AM SEX TEACHER - I AM TEACHING SEX
    AT HOME FOR FREE.
    ALSO I CAN SEND YOU MY NUDE FOTOS FOR FREE.
    My full contact information is below:
    Germany,
    06526 Sangerhausen,
    Am Beinschuh, 40
    Tel.
    004* *464 *445*6 (house)
    004* *6* 84*66*6 (mobile)
    Stefanie Cierpka
    [email]Blindflantsch@aol.com[/email]

Closed Thread