Online Network Tools
A set of tools for detecting network health and retrieving information about a particular IP address or hostname. Contains such popular utilities like traceroute and ping that help checking availability of remote computers. Whois data about an IP address or hostname usually includes country, state or province, city, ISP, contact information etc.
- Ping Monitoring - Installable software to track, alert and chart on ping response times
- SNMP - Software to monitor SNMP-capable devices for any SNMP counter
- SmartWhois - Quickly resolve IP addresses and hostnames, get administrator contacts, country, city etc.
- TraceRoute - Test the route to a certain server or IP address on the internet, find out about intermediate devices.
- Ping - Test responsiveness of a remote computer.
- NsLookup - Resolve a hostname to an IP address and vice versa.
- Proxy Test - If you want to stay anonymous on the internet, check how good your proxy hides real data.
- Bandwidth Meter - Test the speed of your Internet connection.
- Web Page - Software to monitor web page load times, SSL certificate expiration and keywords on page
- Environmental Variables Test - Check your remote variables that are used to inform and customize programs.