munin
Closed Thread

Thread: ProRat 2.0 Download zip pass!!!!

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by squidderuds
    wow im sorry but you are *00 percent wrong,avs cant even see whats in it,so how could they tag it,if its password protected avs have no idea whats inside it,therefor they dont tag it,not sure why you think that
    If it was password protected and victims were given the password to extract the files and infect themselves, antivirus programmers would also know the password (included in the place the zip was found), thus be able to extract the contents and conclude it was malware. If no password is given to potential victims, sure the antivirus companies can't know it contains malicious software; but it is effectively useless against potential victims because they can't open it, thus it poses no threat.

Say script kiddy A sends a password protected zip containing malware to many victims via email and includes the password in the email. Once the antivirus companies get the malicious email forwarded to them, they also get the password. See what I'm saying?

yes i see what your saying,i thought you you thought avs could do this with no password

Harry

why don't you try on getting the latest version of poison Ivy,it's a lot more stable than the last one. search for chasenet,and google is your friend

Quote Originally Posted by nozf*r4tu
    why don't you try on getting the latest version of poison Ivy,it's a lot more stable than the last one. search for chasenet,and google is your friend
    Poison Ivy is a good RAT

Password Cracked!

ok guys i am cracked the RAR password for ProRat_2.0_SE.rar

the password is : " pro "

but i found its v *.* not 2 SE and infected by backdoor try to extarct it with this password: "pro" and you don't have to thank me

pass

the pass word is pro u noobs

Closed Thread