Quote Originally Posted by F0cker Jr
could you give me specific direction in getting his email address by IMing him?
or any other various ways??

cuz i got him to reply to my email, but the heading doesn't include his IP...
I try to stay away from the ad filled IM programs like msn, AIM etc, but I think it's the same system of direct connect for all of them. The only IM program that I have, which you probably have as well is msn, so I will give you instructions for that. What you have to do is get ready by opening a IM conversation window with him/her, then open a command prompt (start - run - cmd) and type "netstat -n" without the quotes. Then it should bring up a list of local and remote ip numbers, now, leave that cmd window up. Now, send him a file, preferably quite big to give you enough time. While it's sending, type netstat -n again and hit enter and then it will give you another list of ip numbers. When sending files, you use a direct connection to their ip, that's why this only works while sending a file. Now, look at the two netstat -n lists. At the bottom of the second list, there should be one more number than the first list. If there is more than *, close all other applications using the internet, you need to be able to compare them without any other interruptions. As I was saying, you have one new number at the bottom. Look on the foriegn address column, and find the ip - this is their ip number. Then you can do what you want with the ip.