file auditing

Thread: ISP privacy advice needed.

Threaded View

google alerts

This is actually pretty darn funny; You post something completely false and fuill of allegations that are now in print about me- I find it on the web- search engine! and I am in the wrong~
    OMG- it's called google- you can sign up any phrase and it searches web every 24 hours. It is called google alerts.
    For the record, as this is an alias used before to post things about me and there are two others- i have them on alert so that I am notified of anything that may be written about me. This forum post was number * on google- not alot of searching! This was also legally advised.
    BTW, I was advised by two legal offices that I keep a ***** of info posted about me as far as all that has happened in the past- They recommend I closely monitor any possible harassment, libel or fraudelent activity. I have more than enough to show a distinct pattern of harassment. I am following the legal advice I recieved To protect myself from this type of slanderous behavior.
    Also google is legal and if it were not you could not set up alerts. Check it out! After 2 years of harassment I have learned to circumvent this crap. Please keep the cd's. Have them checked. They were blank unformatted cd'r's. If there is any proof to your allegations they will discover thr truth. I know there is nothing on those cd's- you are just creating drama.
    If anything is on those cd roms- you put it there.
    Those disks were clean and unformatted. I have done nothing but reply to your post full of lies-Don't post about me and there is no issue. Wasn't that the same excuse you used last March to post things about me- reply to my post- I replied to your post- same thing you did in the past.
    You don't have to stay off internet- just stay off about me or my children. Don't post information about me or make accusations- why is that so hard?
    Don't post gripes about me, don't post their pic's for financial gain and we have no issue.
    On Cyberstalking allegation and restraining order:
    *. I look forward to you legally proving i am the one in the wrong about this posting. You may have contacted a detective but I am sure they were not told the truth. You committed slander in libel form, defamation of character (further proven by response and admitting it was about me), all done in complete malice. And they told you I was wrong.....hmmm.. Nothing more to say. So please bring your post and yourallegations that have no factual basis.
    2. If you place any data on those cd's- maybe the real reason you were on here- try to find program to put on there to make me look guilty of something- and accuse me again we will deal with it in a court of law.
    *. You cannot post anything you want about someone and them not have the right to say anything. I have every right to defend false allegations.
    4. Please go ahead, press cyberstalking claims against me-I have more than enough evidence dating back ane xtended period of time to show who the real aggressor is.
    5. Funny, you posted lies about me and I am in the wrong for finding it and responding to them. I wonder if the tables were turned what your reaction would have been.
    6. Please file for a restraining order- I have had lots of documentation to get one too- but I have avoided it - but please open the door to that one. Discussion over. It's not worth it. You can try to justify your behavior all you want.
    Whatever.
    Last edited by myboyzmom; 01-16-2008 at 09:23 PM.