munin
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Active@ Undelete free?

Hybrid View

My Thoughts

Well, that may be true, but one fact yet remains--- my files will be moderated and/or changed to be accustomed to my specific computer, hence your files will be different from mine. If through further research you are sure that all of the files modified by your batch are indeed never changed through a regular basis, sure, I'll take a cure. However, you must be COMPLETELY sure that the files changed by your batch is not EVER changed by anything--and if it is supposed to be changed, then what it is changed by. That way I can be sure it will fit my purposes...

Now, since you're so keen on curing this so that the ultimate challenge is completed, how about if you get me that active undelete v5.5 professional, eh? If it does what it's supposed to, then my computer will be entirely fixed, and then I can spread your tutorial + a cure over the internet.(with all ******s to you of course )

Post both of those, if obtainable and appropriate, on megaupload or somewhere... I'll download both and try them. Active Undelete goes first, but I'll keep the "cure" batch as a backup. 2nd last resort.

P.S. You should rename your "killer batch" to "cancer batch" if we find the cure, and then name the cure "radiation batch", lol .

Talking

[URL="http://www.fileundelete.net"]File undelete[/URL] might help you. It has the most powerful algorithm available. This tool saved me some time before so you can give it a try. Really recommended.

+ Reply to Thread