From: Global Information Technology (UK) Limited
Anti-keylogger™ is a dedicated anti-keylogging product. Unlike most other anti-spyware, Anti-keylogger™ can protect even against "custom-made" software keyloggers, which are extremely dangerous - and very popular with cybercriminals.
License: Shareware, $59.95 to buy Size: 3337 KB
Anti-keylogger is a tool that protects your computer from key loggers. Key loggers are capable of logging every keystroke on a given computer, so they can easily uncover passwords, IM chats, and other private information. The captured information can be emailed to the person that installed the key logger without the user ever noticing that his or her actions are being watched.
Anti-keylogger blocks this kind of spyware. It analyzes behavior of running applications and detects spy programs by their actions. While similar software depends on keylogger signatures that must be frequently updated in order to detect new threats, Anti-keyloggerT uses solely advanced heuristics. Thus it is able to protect quite effectively even against the most recent keyloggers that haven't been added to any database yet, and against custom-made keyloggers that are programmed for the purpose of getting important business information, credit card numbers, bank account passwords etc.
Anti-keylogger works pretty much automatically. It sits in the background and makes sure that nothing dangerous is going on. If there is some keylogger trying to expose your personal information, the program will immediately stop it and remove the spyware. Protect your privacy with this reliable and user-friendly application!
All Global Information Technology (UK) Limited Soft
- Anti-keylogger 7.4.1 - Instantly disables software keyloggers. Makes data stealing impossible.
anti-keylogger antikeylogger key logger keystroke spyware snoopware spy hack hacking monitoring anti block delete remove detect erase expose locate stop uncover uninstall
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools