Advanced Host Monitor 8.80
HostMonitor is a system management tool that continuously monitors servers availability and performance. It has 62 test methods, 30 alert methods, highly flexible report and log manager. Package includes Log Analyzer, Web Service and other utilities.
License: Shareware, $599 to buy Size: 16579 KB
HostMonitor is an award-winning network monitoring software that continuously monitors servers availability and performance.
It can monitor any TCP service, ping a host, retrieve an URL, check the available disk space, check integrity of your files and web site, test your SQL server, and much more (62 test methods!).
It checks network servers at regular intervals and takes pre-defined actions if a device does not respond. It can provide a visual and sound warning, send an E-mail message to a mailbox, pager or mobile phone, execute external programs, restart services, etc (30 alert methods!).
HostMonitor can generate test result log files and reports. HostMonitor provides different log file detail levels and log file formats and can be configured to suit your needs.
The program includes a Log Analyzer which can illustrate separate information for each tested host, collect statistical information and show graphs of all request times for specific time periods for all or individual servers.
Package also includes HML Manager, Web Service, Telnet Service, Remote Monitoring Agents for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris, other utilities.
Advanced Host Monitor package is available in several licensing options: Lite ($99), Standard ($175), Professional ($350), Enterprise ($799) and Enterprise With Lifetime Updates ($1599).
All KS-Soft Soft
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools