GFI EventsManager 2010
GFI EventsManager is an events monitoring, management and archiving solution. Competitively priced, this award-winning solution is used to monitor, manage and archive the thousands of events that are generated by devices across the entire network.
License: Shareware, $220 to buy Size: 58265 KB
GFI EventsManager is an award-winning events monitoring, management and archiving solution, used by thousands of customers. Competitively priced, it is ideal for SMBs. It supports a wide range of event types such as W3C, Windows events, Syslogs and SNMP traps generated by devices such as firewalls, routers and sensors. Providing support for devices from the top 20 manufacturers in the world as well as custom devices, GFI EventsManager allows administrators to monitor an extended range of hardware products, report on the health and operational status of each one and collect data for analysis. Depicts employee activity on the network such as changes made to their PCs, files accessed during the day and other related activities. GFI EventsManager also tracks and reports SQL server activity such as alteration of DB tables and attempts to access data without necessary privileges.
GFI EventsManager uses advanced event processing and filtering technologies to identify key events out-of-the-box. Advanced event processing rules allow you to filter out unwanted/trivial events and generate alerts on key issues. GFI EventsManager provides real-time alerting when critical events arise, suggests remedial actions and, if applicable, triggers corrective actions by automatically launching scripts and executable files. The built-in processing rules provided with the product, and also the other areas of intelligence present in it, add significant value to its functionality aspects, because the information is otherwise very difficult to find and requires levels of expertise which are not necessary available to end-users.
GFI EventsManager has also been developed to satisfy the increasing demands of events-based legal compliance. Generated events are the primary source to determine level of compliance and identify deficiencies. With GFI EventsManager, events can be processed and filtered while leaving the "raw source" intact, in compliance to event log regulations such as Basel II
All GFI Soft
- GFI EventsManager 2010 - Network-wide event monitoring, event management and archiving.
- GFI LanGuard 2012 - Complete network vulnerability scanning, patch management and auditing solution.
- GFI MailArchiver for Exchange 6.1 - Email archiving, management and compliance solution for Exchange server.
- GFI MailSecurity for Exchange/SMTP 10 - Email security solution for email servers and Exchange Server
- GFI WebMonitor - Standalone Proxy Version 2009 - Internet monitoring, web security and access control for SMBs
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools