DiskInternals Office Recovery 2.0
From: DiskInternals Data Recovery
Recover latest versions of deleted documents even after a hard drive failure. Unlike general-use undelete and data recovery tools, DiskInternals Office Recovery benefits from being designed to handle documents stored in Microsoft Office format.
License: Demo, $149.94 to buy Size: 9799 KB
DiskInternals Office Recovery is specially designed to recover Microsoft Office documents. If you routinely work with Microsoft Office applications, like MS Access, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, and so on, you may need to recover recently deleted documents from time to time. This may happen, for example, if you move a file to a removable drive and then find out that the drive is damaged, and the file cannot be accessed. Moreover, a virus or a system failure can damage files or the file system. Files can be deleted by mistake.
In every such case, the most important thing about a data recovery program is its reliability. Quick undelete tools may succeed in restoring recently deleted files, but they will inevitably fail, if the file system itself was damaged by a failure or by a virus. Unlike them, DiskInternals Office Recovery scans the whole surface of your hard drive for any evidence of Microsoft Office documents. Thus, it doesn't depend on the file system, which greatly increases chances for a successful recovery. When scanning your hard drive, the program looks for characteristic signatures of MS Office files. Then it tries to retrieve information about filenames from the file system. Consequently, all files that are possibly recoverable are listed.
Again, the program benefits from its specialty. It sorts files by types and allows applying different filters, so that you can easily find what you need. In the trial version of DiskInternals Office Recovery, a complete preview is available. Thereby you can check if your files are completely recoverable.
DiskInternals Office Recovery supports the following document formats: doc, xls, ppt, vsd, pub, rtf, docx, xlsx, pptx (Microsoft Office documents), sdw, sdc, sda, sdd (StarOffice documents), odt, ods, odp, odg (OpenOffice documents), max (3D Max). It is equally effective on FAT and NTFS file systems.
All DiskInternals Data Recovery Soft
- DiskInternals Excel Recovery 1.2 - Find and recover lost or deleted Microsoft Excel XLS spreadsheets
- DiskInternals Mail Recovery 2.0 - Recover and repair Outlook, Vista Mail, Thunderbird and TheBat email databases
- DiskInternals Office Recovery 2.0 - Recover latest versions of deleted documents even after a hard drive failure
- DiskInternals Partition Recovery 2.9 - DiskInternals Partition Recovery restores files, folders, and partitions
- DiskInternals Raid Recovery 1.7 - Recover all types of damaged or corrupted RAID arrays
- DiskInternals Uneraser 4.0 - Restore deleted files from any storage device, including cameras, with this tool
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools