NetResident is a network content monitoring program that captures, stores, analyzes, and reconstructs various types of network events. NetResident uses advanced technologies to capture the data, reconstruct it, and present it in a convenient form.
License: Shareware, $199 to buy Size: 10563 KB
NetResident is an advanced network content monitoring program that captures, stores, analyzes, and reconstructs network events such as e-mail messages, Web pages, downloaded files and instant messages. NetResident uses advanced monitoring technology to capture the required data from the network, saves it to a database, reconstructs it, and displays this content in an easy-to-understand format.
While NetResident is similar to network analyzers in many respects, it focuses on high-level protocols that are used to transfer content over the Internet or a LAN. With NetResident, you don't need a profound understanding of networking technologies, nor do you have to use complex packet capturing and analysis software or dig through network packets in order to reconstruct the actual data. NetResident does all the work for you and presents only the Web pages, e-mails, instant messages, or downloaded files as requested. NetResident is used by network administrators to enforce IT policy, by parents to monitor their children's communication on the Internet, and by forensic experts to gain crucial information.
If you are one of the many network professionals who uses TamoSoft's network monitoring solutions, CommView or CommView for WiFi, NetResident will process the log files generated by your packet monitoring program and retrieve e-mail messages, Web pages, and other types of content for quick analysis.
All TamoSoft Soft
- CommTraffic 3.1 - A program for collecting, processing, and displaying traffic statistics.
- CommView 6.1 - A program for capturing and analyzing network packets
- CommView for WiFi 6.3 - CommView for WiFi is a program for capturing traffic on 802.11a/b/g networks
- CountryWhois 2.0 - A program for obtaining geographic location by IP address
- DigiSecret 2.1 - An application for strong file encryption, compression, and file sharing
- Essential NetTools 4.3 - A set of useful tools for diagnising network problems and monitoring connections
- NetResident 1.8 - Network content monitor for analyzing and reconstructing network events
- SmartWhois 5.0 - A program for obtaining information about domains, hostnames and ip addresses
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools