CountryWhois is a utility for identifying the geographic location of an IP address. CountryWhois can be used to analyze server logs, check e-mail address headers, identify online credit card fraud, etc.
License: Shareware, $29 to buy Size: 2451 KB
CountryWhois is a utility for identifying the geographic location of an IP address. CountryWhois can be used to analyze server logs, check e-mail address headers, identify online credit card fraud, or in any other instance where you need to quickly and accurately determine the country of origin by IP address.
What makes CountryWhois different from similar tools is its very high accuracy (over 98%), unprecedented speed of processing (a 100 MB log file is processed within one second), regular updates that keep the ever-changing IP address database up-to-date, an array of supported import and export formats, command-line mode, and a convenient interface.
CountryWhois was built on the renowned SmartWhois® technology developed by TamoSoft since 1997. While CountryWhois is similar to SmartWhois in some respects, it is focused exclusively on IP-to-country identification and doesn't need to contact external Whois servers.
All TamoSoft Soft
- CommTraffic 3.1 - A program for collecting, processing, and displaying traffic statistics.
- CommView 6.1 - A program for capturing and analyzing network packets
- CommView for WiFi 6.3 - CommView for WiFi is a program for capturing traffic on 802.11a/b/g networks
- CountryWhois 2.0 - A program for obtaining geographic location by IP address
- DigiSecret 2.1 - An application for strong file encryption, compression, and file sharing
- Essential NetTools 4.3 - A set of useful tools for diagnising network problems and monitoring connections
- NetResident 1.8 - Network content monitor for analyzing and reconstructing network events
- SmartWhois 5.0 - A program for obtaining information about domains, hostnames and ip addresses
Latest Articles & Reviews
- How to unerase files?
- IPHost Network Monitor Review
- WLAN Visualization: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words
- GFI LANguard Network Security Scanner Review
- The Importance of Using Intrusion Detection Tools to Secure Your Business Network
- How to contact domain owner?
- Lansweeper Review
- PC Inventory Advisor Review
- Server Supervisor Review
- How to monitor other users' activities?
- Firewall and Intrusion Detection
- Network/Protocol Analyzer
- Network Scanner
- Privacy and Anonymity
- Whois and TraceRoute
- Network Utilities, Suits, Toolkits
- Network Monitor
- Network Traffic Accounting
- Network Inventory
- Remote Control
- File and Disk Encryption
- File and Password Recovery
- Keylogger and AntiKeylogger
- Email Tools